Old 14-09-2011, 11:48 PM posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Healthy Lifestyle With Easy Healthy Recipes

On Sep 12, 10:02*pm, sweet wrote:
Nowadays with our busy lifestyle, it is becoming more and more
difficult to spend time on cooking in house.
More people now prefer to go to a fast food restaurant, eat and leave
under half an hour.
Not many people pay attention to what they eat and whether or not they
are taking all of their necessary daily vitamins and minerals.
We don't pay attention if we have had enough fiber or calcium or even
protein in our food.
Go here to read more

http://tinyurl.com/easy-healthy-recipes

Learn to slow down.