Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Why most of chinese like eating noodles ?

Dear all,

Noodles is a a legendary dishes.
Review the below to find out.

http://food-n-beverages.blogspot.com/

Tks

Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://spam-n-noodles.blogspot.com/

> Tks

Who knew? spam & noodles...

Brought to you through the courtesy of Google, the spammers friend.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

My o My that is a silly question.

Why do Chinese like eating noodles?
because they have the grain to make them.

It's like asking Why did the early cow boys like to eat beef meat.

Because they did not have noodles.
Sergio
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Dear all,
>
> Noodles is a a legendary dishes.
> Review the below to find out.
>
> http://food-n-beverages.blogspot.com/
>
> Tks

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sergio wrote:
> My o My that is a silly question.
>
> Why do Chinese like eating noodles?
> because they have the grain to make them.
>
> It's like asking Why did the early cow boys like to eat beef meat.
>
> Because they did not have noodles.
> Sergio

The same reason people eat beets, buttermilk and cottage cheese? Now I
am wishing I could grow Cheeto's or Snickers.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Becca wrote on Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:19:58 -0500:

B> Sergio wrote:
??>> My o My that is a silly question.
??>>
??>> Why do Chinese like eating noodles?
??>> because they have the grain to make them.
??>>
??>> It's like asking Why did the early cow boys like to eat
??>> beef meat.
??>>
??>> Because they did not have noodles.
??>> Sergio

B> The same reason people eat beets, buttermilk and cottage
B> cheese? Now I am wishing I could grow Cheeto's or Snickers.

As you imply, because they like them and, despite the howls of
people of Italian ancestry, because the Chinese invented noodles
(brought back by Marco Polo!) :-)

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:28:07 GMT, "James Silverton"
> wrote:

>As you imply, because they like them and, despite the howls of
>people of Italian ancestry, because the Chinese invented noodles
>(brought back by Marco Polo!) :-)

Sorry that was a movie. Marco Polo went on his travels in about the
1400s, noodle were being made in Rome in the second century. At least
according to a cook book from that time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pan Ohco" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:28:07 GMT, "James Silverton"
> > wrote:
>

>>As you imply, because they like them and, despite the howls of
>>people of Italian ancestry, because the Chinese invented
>>noodles
>>(brought back by Marco Polo!) :-)

> Sorry that was a movie. Marco Polo went on his travels in
> about the
> 1400s, noodle were being made in Rome in the second century.
> At least
> according to a cook book from that time.

Italian chauvinist! :-) Most of the history books extend the
use of durum wheat for some forms of pasta and cous-cous to
actually having spaghetti.

--
Jim Silverton
Potomac, Maryland