Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sharing recipes, sharing memories

Eating is one of the great joys of life!

Sharing a meal is a wonderful way of bonding, of enjoying
companionship, of breaking down barriers, and creating true fellowship
among friends.

Many of us will have fond thoughts of such meals, and we may have a
very particular recipe which triggers memories of special times and
special people. Perhaps it reminds you of childhood, family
gatherings, of a picnic, or a shared dessert.

Would like you to share your recipes and tell us why they are special
to you? Whatever the recipe, whatever the reason, do share with us!
And it's all for a good cause.

You see, while we may have fond thoughts of such memories and recipes,
there are many people, children and adults who go to bed hungry, and
never really have a meal to savour.

We at Exodus Kids aim to change that for the Indian street children we
support. We can provide them with a meal to help them grow and develop
and in doing so create fond memories for them of recipes shared.

By sharing your recipe and fond memories, you can pass on not just
your recipe and memories, but the joy of sharing among the poor today.
You can help such people create good memories of eating in fellowship,
just as you have.

Please provide us with your recipe:

Name of Dish/recipe:

Ingredients:

Methodology:

Memories of why this is special to you:

Your name:

Your location:

Please e-mail the above details to us at .
Alternatively please use the Prayer Request/Feedback facility on the
menu at the side of this page.

In return for a minimum donation of £5.00 ($10.00 USD) to Exodus Kids
we shall add your recipe and memories to our website. Your
contribution will go directly to supporting the work of Exodus Kids in
India to feed, cloth and educate street children there. Please donate
via
http://www.tithing.btik.com/news/1485216491.ikml

Happy munching!
Exodus Kids: http://www.exoduskids.org