Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

Sheldon wrote:
> On Apr 22, 12:31?pm, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! - and yes, it is food related

> Wouldn't let me vote. In the first section I clicked that I Never
> dream about food... but then there was no corresponding answer in part
> 2, I would have had to lie.

Nope. You are wrong. The question was clearly about "food" dreams not
about "other" dreams...
Get with the program Sheldon LOL

And just "fib" next time
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy > wrote in message
> Sheldumb brayed:

> > Wouldn't let me vote. [..]

"USER, n.: The word computer professionals use when they mean
'idiot.'"
-- Dave Barry, 'Claw Your Way to the Top'"

> And just "fib" next time

As is his usual...

The Ranger
---
The 56k modem teaches us patience, humility, and the love of quiet
contemplation, grasshopper.
-- Kylie, AM Nov. '02

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:34:34 +0200, Chatty Cathy
> wrote:

>Sheldon wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 12:31?pm, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>>
>>> Vote now! - and yes, it is food related

>> Wouldn't let me vote. In the first section I clicked that I Never
>> dream about food... but then there was no corresponding answer in part
>> 2, I would have had to lie.

>Nope. You are wrong. The question was clearly about "food" dreams not
>about "other" dreams...
>Get with the program Sheldon LOL

You neglected to add that both parts 2 and 3 have "I don't remember my
dreams" as an option.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
> >Sheldon wrote:

> >> Wouldn't let me vote. *In the first section I clicked that I Never
> >> dream about food... but then there was no corresponding answer in part
> >> 2, I would have had to lie.

> >Nope. You are wrong. The question was clearly about "food" dreams not
> >about "other" dreams...
> >Get with the program Sheldon LOL

> You neglected to add that both parts 2 and 3 have "I don't remember my
> dreams" as an option.

That would be the lie, because I do remember my dreams. I dream about
a lot of things (you don't want to know), I just never dream about
food. If the survey were constructed correctly it would instruct
anyone who chose 'I never dream about food' to Vote Now without going
to part 2 and part 3... or part 2 and part 3 should each have the
choice "I never dream about food". That survey was definitely
constructed incorrectly... I would not say it were it not true.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> That would be the lie, because I do remember my dreams. I dream about
> a lot of things (you don't want to know),

No *I* don't... hehehe

> I just never dream about
> food. If the survey were constructed correctly it would instruct
> anyone who chose 'I never dream about food' to Vote Now without going
> to part 2 and part 3... or part 2 and part 3 should each have the
> choice "I never dream about food". That survey was definitely
> constructed incorrectly... I would not say it were it not true.

OK. I will raise this matter at the next r.f.c (GC) Global Cook-in, and
bring it before the CCE (Cabal Committee of Elders) for their judgment
on this matter.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy - Ooops, I almost forgot - TINC - dammit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 22, 5:04�pm, Chatty Cathy > wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > That would be the lie, because I do remember my dreams. *I dream about
> > a lot of things (you don't want to know),

> No *I* don't... hehehe
>
> > I just never dream about
> > food. *If the survey were constructed correctly it would instruct
> > anyone who chose 'I never dream about food' to Vote Now without going
> > to part 2 and part 3... or part 2 and part 3 should each have the
> > choice "I never dream about food". *That survey was definitely
> > constructed incorrectly... I would not say it were it not true.

> OK. I will raise this matter at the next r.f.c (GC) Global Cook-in, and
> bring it before the CCE (Cabal Committee of Elders) for their judgment
> on this matter.

I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell... I've too many detractors.

Sheldon Roocourt

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell... I've too many detractors.
>
> Sheldon Roocourt

Hmph. Being "Rood" is no excuse

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:04:46 +0200, Chatty Cathy
> wrote:

>Sheldon wrote:
>

>> That would be the lie, because I do remember my dreams. I dream about
>> a lot of things (you don't want to know),

>No *I* don't... hehehe
>
>> I just never dream about
>> food. If the survey were constructed correctly it would instruct
>> anyone who chose 'I never dream about food' to Vote Now without going
>> to part 2 and part 3... or part 2 and part 3 should each have the
>> choice "I never dream about food". That survey was definitely
>> constructed incorrectly... I would not say it were it not true.

>OK. I will raise this matter at the next r.f.c (GC) Global Cook-in, and
>bring it before the CCE (Cabal Committee of Elders) for their judgment
>on this matter.

why bother? if they have any sense they'll just tell you to tell
sheldon to **** off.

your polite pal,
blake