Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Coffee Cups

This is slightly off subject, please forgive me, but fellow foodies
might be interested in this. I used to do the refreshments for my
church, and we purchased some fairly high end paper coffee cups from
Insulair, in the Encarta design. Go to www.insulair.com, and see the
picture of this cup on the right. So, after I became familiar with
this cup, I started noticing it on many tv shows as a prop held by an
actor when he is drinking coffee. For example, a rerun of Scrubs last
night showed this cup being used in a scene. Anyhow, either producers
pick the cup because it is photogenic, or Insulair pays for the
product placement. So, you'll never be able to ignore coffee cups on
the little screen again!