Posted to alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day, a demon-possessed atheist massacres 33+, a diabetic FR rages, and a corporeal demon targets Reverend Fred Phelps.

neighbor mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

> > > im glad that being free of religion has made you happier and more humane
> > >

> > well cat woman-i am free as a bird-and i defend those that can not-or will
> > not defend themselves.
> > i aint afraid of fighting-hell-i love it.and theist's are my target-phelps
> > needs his ass kicked.he has no right to make judgment on any one.he -as is
> > chung-sick mother ****ers.chung and phelps are both like that cho fella.

> youre so brave

May GOD's armor continue to protect Reverend Phelps & family from
satan's demons.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--