Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day, a demon-possessed atheist massacres 33+, an atheist diabetic FR rages on, one corporeal demon targets Reverend Fred Phelps, and another corporeal demon in the form of an atheist pastor a

Behold in wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...d2739e4e13ec7?

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day, a demon-possessed atheist massacres 33+, an atheist diabetic FR rages on, one corporeal demon targets Reverend Fred Phelps, and another corporeal demon in the form of an atheist past

In article .com>,
says...
> Behold in wonder and amazement:

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 21, 11:59 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...d2739e4e13ec7?
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

If you're going to shoot yourself in the foot, don't use an assault
rifle.

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article . com>,
says...
> On Apr 21, 11:59 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
> wrote:
> > Behold in wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...d2739e4e13ec7?

> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
> >
> > Andrew <><
> > --
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

> If you're going to shoot yourself in the foot, don't use an assault
> rifle.

I presume it's more quoting his own words as "PROOF OF GOD"

I tend not to look at Earthquack's ramblings as I look on it as merely
feeding his schizophrenic tendencies. It must really **** him off that I
haven't even clicked my own personal quacklink from his Canadian hosted
site

FR