Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sticky Fingers

I like to put my milk in the freezer until the tiniest bits of ice form.
REALLY cold milk and cookies. Not that watery diet milk either.

Mitch

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Went shopping earlier and grabbed a box of Nabisco's "Chips Ahoy"
> chocolate
> chip cookies.
>
> Not any new extra chewy variety, just the plain original ones. Crispy and
> full of flavor, HFCS, trans-fat and such.
>
> What a beautiful combination a dozen of them and a glass of whole milk
> are!
>
> Dunk, Munch & Lick!
>
> Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Went shopping earlier and grabbed a box of Nabisco's "Chips Ahoy"
> chocolate
> chip cookies.
>
> Not any new extra chewy variety, just the plain original ones. Crispy and
> full of flavor, HFCS, trans-fat and such.
>
> What a beautiful combination a dozen of them and a glass of whole milk
> are!
>
> Dunk, Munch & Lick!
>
> Andy

I get the feeling you'd think you'd died and gone to heaven if Kentucky
Fried Chicken opened next door to your house.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Went shopping earlier and grabbed a box of Nabisco's "Chips Ahoy" chocolate
> chip cookies.
>
> Not any new extra chewy variety, just the plain original ones. Crispy and
> full of flavor, HFCS, trans-fat and such.
>
> What a beautiful combination a dozen of them and a glass of whole milk are!

A dozen cookies???
Tsk Tsk
:-)

Sorry, but I am not a fan of Chips Ahoy. I make more Chocolate Chip cookies
than all other cookies combined. Commercial chocolate chip cookies are the
number one most disappointing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

l, not -l wrote:

> On 30-Mar-2007, Andy <q> wrote:
>
>> Dunk, Munch & Lick!

> Isn't that a law firm specializing in lawsuits against food companies?
> Coffee splashed and burned you when dunking donut, sue 'em; Twinkies made
> you smother your bunny, sue 'em; etc.

It's a firm made in the mold of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith said...

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> Went shopping earlier and grabbed a box of Nabisco's "Chips Ahoy"
>> chocolate chip cookies.
>>
>> Not any new extra chewy variety, just the plain original ones. Crispy
>> and full of flavor, HFCS, trans-fat and such.
>>
>> What a beautiful combination a dozen of them and a glass of whole milk
>> are!
>>

> A dozen cookies???
> Tsk Tsk
>:-)
>

> Sorry, but I am not a fan of Chips Ahoy. I make more Chocolate Chip
> cookies than all other cookies combined. Commercial chocolate chip
> cookies are the number one most disappointing.

Dave,

My only job as a kid was to finger-lick the remainder of dough in the bowl
(or fight for it) that Mom made our cookies from. Our sister had spooning
privileges and inherited the Evil Kitchen Mom spirit. <VBG>

Haven't had them in decades, so, and avoiding cookies for so long ('cept
the oreos ever other year), I cracked under the pressure.

Andy
I Don't Have a Sweet Tooth!
I Don't Have a Sweet Tooth!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> > Sorry, but I am not a fan of Chips Ahoy. I make more Chocolate Chip
> > cookies than all other cookies combined. Commercial chocolate chip
> > cookies are the number one most disappointing.

> Dave,
>
> My only job as a kid was to finger-lick the remainder of dough in the bowl
> (or fight for it) that Mom made our cookies from. Our sister had spooning
> privileges and inherited the Evil Kitchen Mom spirit. <VBG>
>
> Haven't had them in decades, so, and avoiding cookies for so long ('cept
> the oreos ever other year), I cracked under the pressure.

Chocolate Chip cookies are a breeze to make, and they are infinitely better
than the type that come in a package. But baking can be deadly. I worked
hard to lose weight without dieting last year. I went to the gym faithfully
and rode my bike at least 10 miles a day, often much further. Then when it
started getting cold I started baking again after a number of years of
enduring store bough baked goods. Big mistake.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith said...

>> Haven't had them in decades, so, and avoiding cookies for so long ('cept
>> the oreos ever other year), I cracked under the pressure.
>>

> Chocolate Chip cookies are a breeze to make, and they are infinitely

better
> than the type that come in a package. But baking can be deadly. I worked
> hard to lose weight without dieting last year. I went to the gym

faithfully
> and rode my bike at least 10 miles a day, often much further. Then when

it
> started getting cold I started baking again after a number of years of
> enduring store bough baked goods. Big mistake.

ROFL!!!

Blame me.

Andy

Cross your fingers Melba's Jammin' Preserving 0 08-08-2009 08:39 PM
Sticky Fingers revisited and gas grill grease fire [email protected] Barbecue 7 18-07-2006 02:37 AM
Sticky Fingers and The Wreck Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 8 20-04-2006 08:35 PM
Sticky Fingers MonopTN Barbecue 8 08-04-2006 06:26 AM
OFF FINGERS - sorry kilikini General Cooking 4 29-03-2004 03:51 PM