Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Slow Cooker Cowboy Stew

Slow Cooker Cowboy Stew
2-Bags Signature Series Steak Sticks, cut into 2-inch pieces
4-Potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1inch pieces
1/2-cup chopped onion
1-teaspoon salt
1/4-teaspoon pepper
1-can(28)baked beans in barbecue sauce
http://firediv.jerkydirect.com/?page...on=2&prodcat=1
1) In a 3-1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix beef, potatoes,,onion,salt
and pepper. Spread beans over mixture.
2) Cover and cook on low heat setting 6to 8 hrs or until beef &
potatoes are to your liking.
http://firediv.jerkydirect.com/?page...on=2&prodcat=1

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Doug" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Slow Cooker Cowboy Stew
> 2-Bags Signature Series Steak Sticks, cut into 2-inch pieces
> 4-Potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1inch pieces
> 1/2-cup chopped onion
> 1-teaspoon salt
> 1/4-teaspoon pepper
> 1-can(28)baked beans in barbecue sauce
> http://firediv.jerkydirect.com/?page...on=2&prodcat=1
> 1) In a 3-1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix beef, potatoes,,onion,salt
> and pepper. Spread beans over mixture.
> 2) Cover and cook on low heat setting 6to 8 hrs or until beef &
> potatoes are to your liking.
> http://firediv.jerkydirect.com/?page...on=2&prodcat=1

I'd rather eat cowboys.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> "Doug" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Slow Cooker Cowboy Stew
> > 2-Bags Signature Series Steak Sticks, cut into 2-inch pieces
> > 4-Potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1inch pieces
> > 1/2-cup chopped onion
> > 1-teaspoon salt
> > 1/4-teaspoon pepper
> > 1-can(28)baked beans in barbecue sauce
> > http://firediv.jerkydirect.com/?page...on=2&prodcat=1
> > 1) In a 3-1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix beef, potatoes,,onion,salt
> > and pepper. Spread beans over mixture.
> > 2) Cover and cook on low heat setting 6to 8 hrs or until beef &
> > potatoes are to your liking.
> > http://firediv.jerkydirect.com/?page...on=2&prodcat=1
> >

> I'd rather eat cowboys.

My great great granduncle migrated west in the eighteen fifties. Each
wagon was a third full of 'Signature Series Steak Sticks'. They couldn't
have made it without them and a wood fired slow cooker.
It's family lore that Uncle passed a couple of sticks off on a cowboy
for a pound of snuff in Kansas Territory. As he sneezed his way to
Nevada, the cowboy drifted off looking for the only cow in Kansas and
some barbecue sauce.

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote
> My great great granduncle migrated west in the eighteen fifties. Each
> wagon was a third full of 'Signature Series Steak Sticks'. They couldn't
> have made it without them and a wood fired slow cooker.
> It's family lore that Uncle passed a couple of sticks off on a cowboy
> for a pound of snuff in Kansas Territory. As he sneezed his way to
> Nevada, the cowboy drifted off looking for the only cow in Kansas and
> some barbecue sauce.

Cool story, Leonard. What exactly were these sticks?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> Cool story, Leonard. What exactly were these sticks?

Alas, it was all a lie. I had to trim my nose off after posting it.

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leonard Blaisdell wrote on 23 Feb 2007 in rec.food.cooking

> In article >, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
> > Cool story, Leonard. What exactly were these sticks?

> Alas, it was all a lie. I had to trim my nose off after posting it.
>
> leo

The meat was leftovers from the 1830's that his grandad dragged around in
his wagon after he wrote his name on it...Yummm!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
> In article >, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
>> Cool story, Leonard. What exactly were these sticks?

> Alas, it was all a lie. I had to trim my nose off after posting it.
>
> leo

hahaha! Very sexy. I love liars. Have you met my illegitimate
child Barry?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
> In article >, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
>> Cool story, Leonard. What exactly were these sticks?

I have to stop speed reading. I missed them in the recipe
ingredients.

> Alas, it was all a lie. I had to trim my nose off after posting it.
>

> --
> <http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>

Lovely grandkids, Leonard. I keep hoping Barry will give me
some.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> hahaha! Very sexy. I love liars. Have you met my illegitimate
> child Barry?

No and darn it, I expected my story to be taken as an obvious parody. I
apologize to anyone who took my original post seriously.

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Leonard Blaisdell" > wrote in message
> In article >, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
>> hahaha! Very sexy. I love liars. Have you met my illegitimate
>> child Barry?

> No and darn it, I expected my story to be taken as an obvious parody.

It should have been, it's just me. Careless reading.

I reread it, and damn that was funny! hahaha! :