Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Missing posters

We are missing a lot of regular posters lately

Damsel
Wayne Boatwright
Dee Randall
Pandora

Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 18, 1:34�pm, biig > wrote:
> * We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>
> * Damsel
> * Wayne Boatwright
> * Dee Randall
> * Pandora
>
> * * Any others? *Boy I miss them......Sharon

Be well assured, all of them pop in from time to time under other
aliases.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

biig wrote:
> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>
> Damsel
> Wayne Boatwright
> Dee Randall
> Pandora
>
> Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

My I just say that Damsel is dealing with a bunch of crap. Crash, her SO,
is really, really physically ill and his illness is taking up all of her
time. She'll post again when she can.

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 18, 3:52�pm, "kilikini" > wrote:
> biig wrote:
> > * We are missing a lot of regular posters lately

> > * Damsel
> > * Wayne Boatwright
> > * Dee Randall
> > * Pandora

> > * * Any others? *Boy I miss them......Sharon

> My I just say that Damsel is dealing with a bunch of crap. *Crash, her SO.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT: Missing posters

kilikini wrote:

> biig wrote:
> > We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
> >
> > Damsel
> > Wayne Boatwright
> > Dee Randall
> > Pandora
> >
> > Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

> My I just say that Damsel is dealing with a bunch of crap. Crash, her SO,
> is really, really physically ill and his illness is taking up all of her
> time. She'll post again when she can.
>
> kili

Sorry to hear that. If you're in touch, tell her I'll be praying for
her and Crash.....Sharon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 18, 2:52 pm, "kilikini" > wrote:
> biig wrote:
> > We are missing a lot of regular posters lately

> > Damsel
> > Wayne Boatwright
> > Dee Randall
> > Pandora

> > Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

> My I just say that Damsel is dealing with a bunch of crap. Crash, her SO,
> is really, really physically ill and his illness is taking up all of her
> time. She'll post again when she can.
>
> kili

I'm sorry to hear that, but glad to know that you two are sticking
together.

David

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, biig > wrote:

> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>
> Damsel
> Wayne Boatwright
> Dee Randall
> Pandora
>
> Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

I miss Jack Shidt...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> > Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

> I miss Jack Shidt...

You don't know Jack Shidt LMAO
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kilikini" > wrote in message
> biig wrote:
>> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>>
>> Damsel
>> Wayne Boatwright
>> Dee Randall
>> Pandora
>>
>> Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

> My I just say that Damsel is dealing with a bunch of crap. Crash, her
> SO,
> is really, really physically ill and his illness is taking up all of her
> time. She'll post again when she can.
>
> kili

I'm so sorry to hear that.

--
Helen
in

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, biig > wrote:

> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>
> Damsel
> Wayne Boatwright
> Dee Randall
> Pandora
>
> Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

Had this from Carol last week: "If anyone asks you about me, please
let them know that I'm okay, just not dealing with the slightest form of
stress at the moment, and humans equal stress to me."

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - Winter pic and a snow pic

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote

> Had this from Carol last week: "If anyone asks you about me, please
> let them know that I'm okay, just not dealing with the slightest form of
> stress at the moment, and humans equal stress to me."

Thanks to you and kili, I've been wondering, but I know when she
feels like talking, she comes around.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote

> Had this from Carol last week: "If anyone asks you about me, please
> let them know that I'm okay, just not dealing with the slightest form of
> stress at the moment, and humans equal stress to me."

Thanks to you and kili, I've been wondering, but I know when she
feels like talking, she comes around.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

biig wrote:

> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>
> Damsel
> Wayne Boatwright
> Dee Randall
> Pandora
>
> Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

Alex Rast
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Omelet > wrote:

> In article >, biig > wrote:
>
> > We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
> >
> > Damsel
> > Wayne Boatwright
> > Dee Randall
> > Pandora
> >
> > Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

> I miss Jack Shidt...

Yeah, I second that emotion. I would'a added Blake Murphy to the missing
list but he reappeared a few days ago. I don't recall seeing any excuse
for his absence, either. I guess he thinks he can come and go as he
pleases.

Regards,
Dave W.
In the Ozarks
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave W wrote:

> In article >,
> Omelet > wrote:
>
> > In article >, biig > wrote:
> >
> > > We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
> > >
> > > Damsel
> > > Wayne Boatwright
> > > Dee Randall
> > > Pandora
> > >
> > > Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

> > I miss Jack Shidt...

> Yeah, I second that emotion. I would'a added Blake Murphy to the missing
> list but he reappeared a few days ago. I don't recall seeing any excuse
> for his absence, either. I guess he thinks he can come and go as he
> pleases.

I'm glad that Blake is back, he's very clever and so makes me smile...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:43:19 -0600, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >, biig > wrote:
>
>> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>>
>> Damsel
>> Wayne Boatwright
>> Dee Randall
>> Pandora
>>
>> Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

>I miss Jack Shidt...

i thought of him immediately when i saw the header. funny, funny man.
i'm jealous of you who have shared an adult beverage or two with him.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:46:36 -0600, Dave W > wrote:

>In article >,
> Omelet > wrote:
>
>> In article >, biig > wrote:
>>
>> > We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>> >
>> > Damsel
>> > Wayne Boatwright
>> > Dee Randall
>> > Pandora
>> >
>> > Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

>> I miss Jack Shidt...

>Yeah, I second that emotion. I would'a added Blake Murphy to the missing
>list but he reappeared a few days ago. I don't recall seeing any excuse
>for his absence, either. I guess he thinks he can come and go as he
>pleases.
>
>Regards,
>Dave W.
>In the Ozarks

yeah, i'm back. the rest of the net ran out of smut.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> Dave W wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> Omelet > wrote:

>> > I miss Jack Shidt...

>> Yeah, I second that emotion. I would'a added Blake Murphy to the missing
>> list but he reappeared a few days ago. I don't recall seeing any excuse
>> for his absence, either. I guess he thinks he can come and go as he
>> pleases.

> I'm glad that Blake is back, he's very clever and so makes me smile...

Watch your ass, Blake. Literally.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 4:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Watch your ass, Blake. Literally.

I wish I were agile enough to watch my ass, literally.

David

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cyberSQUAT soils herself:

> "Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > Dave W wrote:

> >> Yeah, I second that emotion. I would'a added Blake Murphy to the

missing
> >> list but he reappeared a few days ago. I don't recall seeing any excuse
> >> for his absence, either. I guess he thinks he can come and go as he
> >> pleases.

> > I'm glad that Blake is back, he's very clever and so makes me smile...
> >

> Watch your ass, Blake. Literally.

Yer just an idjit NOOBIE who imagines yerself a "regular"...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:34:27 -0500, biig > wrote:

> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately

Jimmy Tango.

He wasn't exactly a "regular", but boy he was entertaining!

Jo Anne
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:03:49 GMT, blake murphy >
wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 17:43:19 -0600, Omelet >
>wrote:
>
>>In article >, biig > wrote:
>>
>>> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately
>>>
>>> Damsel
>>> Wayne Boatwright
>>> Dee Randall
>>> Pandora
>>>
>>> Any others? Boy I miss them......Sharon

>>I miss Jack Shidt...

>i thought of him immediately when i saw the header. funny, funny man.
>i'm jealous of you who have shared an adult beverage or two with him.
>
>your pal,
>blake

I not only shared an adult beverage or two I also got a hug and a
kiss. YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! lucky me

Koko hot lips

--
New blog in progress
http://kokoscorner.blogspot.com

A Human being on the net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:16:56 -0500, Jo Anne

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:16:56 -0500, Jo Anne
> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:34:27 -0500, biig > wrote:
>

>> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately

>Jimmy Tango.
>
>He wasn't exactly a "regular", but boy he was entertaining!

Moosemeat was intertaining, Jimmy Tango was not.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 9:25�pm, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:16:56 -0500, Jo Anne
>
> > wrote:
> >On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:34:27 -0500, biig > wrote:

> >> *We are missing a lot of regular posters lately

> >Jimmy Tango.

> >He wasn't exactly a "regular", but boy he was entertaining!

> Moosemeat was intertaining, Jimmy Tango was not.

Yeah, but... we know why Moosie is missing... actually that you
mentioned him he's not really missing, now is he... he's just
otherwise occupied, boiling ribs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"dtwright37" > wrote:

> On Feb 19, 4:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > Watch your ass, Blake. Literally.

> I wish I were agile enough to watch my ass, literally.
>
> David

That's what mirrors are for. <G>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Koko wrote:

> I not only shared an adult beverage or two I also got a hug and a
> kiss. YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! lucky me
>
> Koko hot lips

I shared a drink, some noshes and went out for a smoke a couple of times
with him-and I don't even smoke!
He's quite charming, isn't he?
Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

cybercat wrote:

> Watch your ass, Blake. Literally.

Ha! Good one!

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 19, 9:25?pm, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:16:56 -0500, Jo Anne
>
> > wrote:
> >On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:34:27 -0500, biig > wrote:

> >> We are missing a lot of regular posters lately

> >Jimmy Tango.

> >He wasn't exactly a "regular", but boy he was entertaining!

> Moosemeat was intertaining, Jimmy Tango was not.

Yeah, but... we know why Moosie is missing... actually that you
mentioned him he's not really missing, now is he... he's just
otherwise occupied, boiling ribs.

I wish that YOU ---PENMARTO1-----were missing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Harris wrote:

> Yeah, but... we know why Moosie is missing... actually that you
> mentioned him he's not really missing, now is he... he's just
> otherwise occupied, boiling ribs.
>

> I wish that YOU ---PENMARTO1-----were missing.

What is your point in saying such things? Don't complain about Sheldon
if you yourself are going to go out of your way to be offensive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Goomba38" > wrote in message
> Harris wrote:
>
>> Yeah, but... we know why Moosie is missing... actually that you
>> mentioned him he's not really missing, now is he... he's just
>> otherwise occupied, boiling ribs.
>>

>> I wish that YOU ---PENMARTO1-----were missing.

> What is your point in saying such things? Don't complain about Sheldon if
> you yourself are going to go out of your way to be offensive.

I DO wish that he was missing. Why? His appalling, disgusting gutter
language on this newsgroup was read by two children who have started
to cook and were looking on here for ideas.
Okay?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Harris wrote:

>>> I wish that YOU ---PENMARTO1-----were missing.

>> What is your point in saying such things? Don't complain about Sheldon if
>> you yourself are going to go out of your way to be offensive.

> I DO wish that he was missing. Why? His appalling, disgusting gutter
> language on this newsgroup was read by two children who have started
> to cook and were looking on here for ideas.
> Okay?

If that alone is your criteria, you have exposed them to many, many here
who are just as foul mouthed. Yet you didn't wish them missing too.
Perhaps a good cookbook for kids would be a better kickstarter for
ideas? I'm sure the library has many.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Goomba38" > wrote in message

>>> What is your point in saying such things? Don't complain about Sheldon
>>> if you yourself are going to go out of your way to be offensive.

>> I DO wish that he was missing. Why? His appalling, disgusting gutter
>> language on this newsgroup was read by two children who have started
>> to cook and were looking on here for ideas.
>> Okay?

> If that alone is your criteria, you have exposed them to many, many here
> who are just as foul mouthed. Yet you didn't wish them missing too.
> Perhaps a good cookbook for kids would be a better kickstarter for ideas?
> I'm sure the library has many.

I agree - in part.
Foul gutter language (moving target - depends on many cultural factors) is
unavoidable no matter where you or your children hang out.
On the other hand Sheldon's (AKA Penmart) bigoted, racist comments have no
place anywhere!
He seems to have no sense of humour and it is totally beyond me how he has
managed to gather a 'fan club' here.
I am just glad he lives far away.

Ken.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ken Davey" > wrote in message

>>> I DO wish that he was missing. Why? His appalling, disgusting gutter
>>> language on this newsgroup was read by two children who have started
>>> to cook and were looking on here for ideas.
>>> Okay?

>> If that alone is your criteria, you have exposed them to many, many here
>> who are just as foul mouthed. Yet you didn't wish them missing too.
>> Perhaps a good cookbook for kids would be a better kickstarter for ideas?
>> I'm sure the library has many.

> I agree - in part.
> Foul gutter language (moving target - depends on many cultural factors) is
> unavoidable no matter where you or your children hang out.
> On the other hand Sheldon's (AKA Penmart) bigoted, racist comments have no
> place anywhere!
> He seems to have no sense of humour and it is totally beyond me how he has
> managed to gather a 'fan club' here.
> I am just glad he lives far away.
>
> Ken.

Greg Morrow is worse.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ken Davey" > wrote in message

>>> I DO wish that he was missing. Why? His appalling, disgusting gutter
>>> language on this newsgroup was read by two children who have started
>>> to cook and were looking on here for ideas.
>>> Okay?

>> If that alone is your criteria, you have exposed them to many, many here
>> who are just as foul mouthed. Yet you didn't wish them missing too.
>> Perhaps a good cookbook for kids would be a better kickstarter for ideas?
>> I'm sure the library has many.

> I agree - in part.
> Foul gutter language (moving target - depends on many cultural factors) is
> unavoidable no matter where you or your children hang out.
> On the other hand Sheldon's (AKA Penmart) bigoted, racist comments have no
> place anywhere!
> He seems to have no sense of humour and it is totally beyond me how he has
> managed to gather a 'fan club' here.
> I am just glad he lives far away.
>
> Ken.

Thank you for your post. The foul-mouthed one does seem to have a fan club.
I hope he lives far away from me too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:54:35 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> Omelet > wrote:

>> > I miss Jack Shidt...

>> Yeah, I second that emotion. I would'a added Blake Murphy to the missing
>> list but he reappeared a few days ago. I don't recall seeing any excuse
>> for his absence, either. I guess he thinks he can come and go as he
>> pleases.

>I'm glad that Blake is back, he's very clever and so makes me smile...

shucks. i'll bet you say that to all the sailors...

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:25:09 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
link.net...

>> Dave W wrote:

>>> Yeah, I second that emotion. I would'a added Blake Murphy to the missing
>>> list but he reappeared a few days ago. I don't recall seeing any excuse
>>> for his absence, either. I guess he thinks he can come and go as he
>>> pleases.

>> I'm glad that Blake is back, he's very clever and so makes me smile...
>>

>Watch your ass, Blake. Literally.

oddly enough, i'm in a wheelchair, so i haven't seen my ass in a
couple of years. i'm pretty sure it's still there, though.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:24:48 -0000, "Harris" >
wrote:

>"Sheldon" > wrote in message
roups.com...
>On Feb 19, 9:25?pm, sf wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:16:56 -0500, Jo Anne
>>
>> > wrote:

>> >Jimmy Tango.

>> >He wasn't exactly a "regular", but boy he was entertaining!

>> Moosemeat was intertaining, Jimmy Tango was not.

>Yeah, but... we know why Moosie is missing... actually that you
>mentioned him he's not really missing, now is he... he's just
>otherwise occupied, boiling ribs.
>

>I wish that YOU ---PENMARTO1-----were missing.

this is why god invented killfiles.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. wrote:

> cybercat wrote:
> >
> > Watch your ass, Blake. Literally.

> Ha! Good one!
>
> -L.

Maybe the next in line of your loved ones to die will be your son...

:-)

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cyberSQUAT soiled herself:

> "Ken Davey" > wrote in message

Sheldon

> >> If that alone is your criteria, you have exposed them to many, many

here
> >> who are just as foul mouthed. Yet you didn't wish them missing too.
> >> Perhaps a good cookbook for kids would be a better kickstarter for

ideas?
> >> I'm sure the library has many.

> > I agree - in part.
> > Foul gutter language (moving target - depends on many cultural factors)

is
> > unavoidable no matter where you or your children hang out.
> > On the other hand Sheldon's (AKA Penmart) bigoted, racist comments have

no
> > place anywhere!
> > He seems to have no sense of humour and it is totally beyond me how he

has
> > managed to gather a 'fan club' here.
> > I am just glad he lives far away.
> >
> > Ken.