Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Valentine's Day Menu - Long

"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote in
6.121:

> I was snooping around for a good Valentine's day menu. Found exactly
> what I wanted on epicurious.com under the section of Aphrodisiacs.

[Recipes snipped and saved for future reference :-)

We have Australia Day on the 26th of this month (like your July4th).

VD is a bit of a non event around here. It falls into the catagory of...

"If you need a special day to make you tell me you love me, then you
don't, so don't bother".

But Feb 27th we're heading off on a bit of a 'romantic' holiday, down to
Hobart, Tasmania.

It'll be our first real holiday by ourselves, so I've gone a bit crazy
on it :-)

Top notch apartment style accomodation right on the water, a sunset
dinner cruise, a dinner at Mures ( http://www.mures.com.au/index.htm ),
a tour of the Cadburys Chocolate Factory, hit some wineries, shopping at
the Salamanca Markets and just generally take our time and have a
*great* time :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml