Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I need something made with chocolate

Steve Wertz wrote:
> I've got a 7lb bag of Nestle semi-sweet morsels,

I know you only have 2 eggs, but...

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe...aspx?ID=133609
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:

> Steve Wertz wrote:
> > I've got a 7lb bag of Nestle semi-sweet morsels,

> I know you only have 2 eggs, but...
>
> http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe...aspx?ID=133609
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Now I know what to do with some of the seven cream cheese packages I
found when I cleaned out and cleaned my refrigerator <g>. Thanks for
the recipe link, Cathy.

Sky
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Skyhooks wrote:

> Now I know what to do with some of the seven cream cheese packages I
> found when I cleaned out and cleaned my refrigerator <g>. Thanks for
> the recipe link, Cathy.

Hey it had chocolate and peanuts in there - the cream cheese was a bonus
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Steve Wertz wrote:
>> I've got a 7lb bag of Nestle semi-sweet morsels,

> I know you only have 2 eggs, but...
>
> http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe...aspx?ID=133609

Never mind...need to improve my reading comprehension...didn't see the
two eggs thing...Sowwee!

--
The Doctor: And I'm looking for a blonde in a Union Jack. A specific
one, mind you, I didn't just wake up this morning with a craving.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Skyhooks wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> Steve Wertz wrote:
>>> I've got a 7lb bag of Nestle semi-sweet morsels,

>> I know you only have 2 eggs, but...
>>
>> http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipe...aspx?ID=133609
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> Now I know what to do with some of the seven cream cheese packages I
> found when I cleaned out and cleaned my refrigerator <g>. Thanks for
> the recipe link, Cathy.
>
> Sky

Oh...the cheesecakes you could make....we never have that much cc
hanging around!