Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default DIABETIC FOOT TREATMENT

Hello,

The final phase of the diabetes is to get to have diabetic foot, and I
was very sensible to all the traumatisms: the plant of the foot,
specially the heel was very vulnerable. The damages caused wounded
ulcers to me and in the plant of the foot, atrophying themselves the
skin. I have been taking many medicines and grass proving and proving.
A day looking for in Internet I saw in the Web
www.medicinasnaturistas.com

They prescribed to me DIABUTA a medicament for my diabetes, along
with baths and very strict a vegetarian diet, that all together, little
by little I was feeling better. Also I sleep with the raised foot.

This way I stopped the progress of the wounds in the diabetic foot.
Now only I need to know as I close the wound, if you know you warn to
me and but I next warn to them as she heals to me. I am looking for
solutions. In order to improve the circulation never to walk barefoot
single in sandals or shoes with tirillas of leather between the fingers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 28 Dec 2006 11:22:05 -0800, "quela_b22" > wrote:

>I am looking for solutions. In order to improve the circulation never to walk barefoot
>single in sandals or shoes with tirillas of leather between the fingers.

Find yourself a local diabetes wound or foot care class. Teaching
(doctor training) hospitals will have them there.

http://www.diabetes.org/type-2-diabetes/foot-care.jsp
http://familydoctor.org/352.xml

--
See return address to reply by email

Nutritional Treatment for Diabetic Macular Edema Rinki Rawat Diabetic 0 09-07-2012 12:44 PM
Dos and Don'ts of Diabetic Foot Care Rinki Rawat Diabetic 0 30-06-2012 12:12 PM
DIABETES TREATMENT quela_b22 Diabetic 2 24-12-2006 07:59 AM
But I don't want treatment! Jason Tinling Barbecue 3 22-04-2004 06:33 AM
Barrel treatment Brian Lundeen Winemaking 23 08-01-2004 08:28 PM