Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default DIABETES TREATMENT

HELLO AGAIN:

I have been having diabetes type 2 and I realized for 5 years ago.
After 4 years the vision began to diminish, was seeing but blurred and
when I was where the doctor I realized that my sugar level was of 563.
The endocrinólogo prescribe me a series of medicines that managed to
lower the sugar level and they taught several things to me on the
diabetes ;but immediately that leaves the medicines I returned to raise
in sugar and the bleed complicated me. Then it was making me addict to
those medicines, but in the long run they did not solve the problem to
me and was lowering of weight. Then I decided to change of medicine and
decides on the naturism and I went to a naturist doctor who I prescribe
natural things, and thus was looking for many solutions and proving
them, I found in Internet naturists solutions and before it a
MEDICINAS NATURISTAS page, I went and I contacted with them, and
diagnosed to me DIABUTA prescribed to me Nutritional Supplement, 100%
natural, with flour of Abuta, that I help myself to regulate my sugar
level (glucose) in the blood, diminishing to 120 in 2 months, also I
had to return to me vegetarian and took many baths sauna. The
combination of these 3 things made that miracle. This way I could
forget to me the insulin and stopped the lost gradual of the vision.
In addition they gave a restrictive vegetarian diet me that was sent
the product along with to me. Also I make exercises and I am always
active and thus in less of a year I feel well.

For this way I recommend to people who has diabetes to visit this page
because is excellent and will help you.

www.medicinasnaturistas.com

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"quela_b22" > wrote in message
ps.com...

HELLO AGAIN:

<buncha crap and spam snipped>

I sure hope you're not a diabetic and that English is not your native
language. If so, you're in serious trouble! *sheesh*

--
See my webpage:

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Hi Julie,

I know it's sad but this guy might just be genuine.
He posted this crap to a very obscure forum (about computers) that you have to join manually.
It was a belated response to a thread I started looking for software to monitor my diabetes figures.

(For my purposes I was helped but it's only of use to ER5 users - definitely not Micros**t, Apple, Linux, etc..)

If he is genuine then he's sadly misguided.

Take care,
Phil.
--
"Time wounds all heels."

Diagnosed Type 2 December 2005
Metformin - 3 × 500 mg, Gliclazide - 2 × 80 mg, Simvastatin - 1 × 40 mg
Diet and Exercise
69 kg (fairly) stable
(and a good laugh every day!)

http://uk.geocities.com/philadkinsp/diabetes.html