Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default how to make sunshine. was custom creampie

You take a big bowl of Total cereal, sprinkle it with powdered milk...
a spoon of sugar...
then add water and muddle

add, whole bananna
add, fresh toasted hot wal-nuts

gently stir till target thickness is achieved

fill your belly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"naked on the floor" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> You take a big bowl of Total cereal, sprinkle it with powdered milk...
> a spoon of sugar...
> then add water and muddle
>
> add, whole bananna
> add, fresh toasted hot wal-nuts
>
> gently stir till target thickness is achieved
>
> fill your belly

Mmmm, very nice. I had something for Christmas with bananas.

I think you would have liked it.

Because all the traditional stuff is so heavy, I made a simple
fresh fruit salad. To my surprise my in-laws and my husband
loved it. Just navel oranges, white seedless grapes, firm bananas
and apples cut into smallish pieces (I cut the grapes in half) and
mixed with Dannon Light Vanilla Yogurt. One lemon half
squeezed over the fruit to keep it from browning before adding
the yogurt.

Before there was light yogurt I made it with plain yogurt, honey,
and lemon dressing. (Which is of course good all by itself!)

It is best made fresh each time. It is lovely for about 40 minutes,
then the juices mix with the yogurt and it gets yucky.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> Mmmm, very nice. I had something for Christmas with bananas.

I thought the hot nuts was a nice touch

> I think you would have liked it.

what you made sounds real tasty

yes, keep fruit and yogurt seperate till time to serve them

now to keep a mixed fruit fresh, maybe you like that alum called "fruit
fresh"?
I've heard good things about the stuff

> Before there was light yogurt I made it with plain yogurt, honey,
> and lemon dressing. (Which is of course good all by itself!)

Lemon dressing? how does that work

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"naked on the floor" > wrote:
> I've heard good things about the stuff
>

>> Before there was light yogurt I made it with plain yogurt, honey,
>> and lemon dressing. (Which is of course good all by itself!)

> Lemon dressing? how does that work

It's "yogurt, honey and lemon" dressing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "naked on the floor" > wrote:

> > Lemon dressing? how does that work
> >

> It's "yogurt, honey and lemon" dressing.

whew, you scared me
i thought I'd never heard of lemon dressing

is that something I missed, I thought, lol

Barry

Lucy us making laps in the kitchen and growling at herself
(lucy is my cat)... it's some sort of war dance

Check out this neat Kickstarter project - you can make your own blendof custom tea! Harry Poupus Tea 0 01-07-2015 12:53 AM
Sarah Ehrett's famous Holiday Creampie Recipe Sarah Ehrett Diabetic 1 18-12-2009 06:37 AM
Sunshine Casserole Kathy[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 17-05-2007 03:00 AM
Sunshine Cake Tim Recipes 0 15-07-2005 11:09 PM
Sunshine Burgers Julie Falsetti Vegetarian cooking 3 22-10-2003 09:56 AM