Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default parchment paper question

Question:

I recently purchased some silicone treated parchment paper. It is a double
role , wilsons brand.
Are both sides the same, or is their one side I should be using. I have
looked at it closely and cant tell any difference.

Thanks to all

Posted to rec.food.cooking

J.Lef wrote:
> Question:
>
> I recently purchased some silicone treated parchment paper. It is a double
> role , wilsons brand.
> Are both sides the same, or is their one side I should be using. I have
> looked at it closely and cant tell any difference.

I didn't think it mattered and one brand is no different from another,
but I looked it up anyway: http://tinyurl.com/y2as7k

http://www.alcoa.com/reynoldskitchen... 9&cat_id=1337

---

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> I didn't think it mattered and one brand is no different from another,
> but I looked it up anyway: http://tinyurl.com/y2as7k

Thank you so much. The tip on switching papers when baking
cookies on the same baking sheet is an excellent idea and time saver. I must
try it.

Much regards