Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Greetings to all my Outdoors, Sports, Health and Fintess, Motorcycle and off road, Cooking and Computer enthusiasts friends!

We have been working diligently to add more of the titles that you have
requested. Here are just a few!
Magazine Subscriptions at unbeatable prices. Service you can truly
appreciate!
Excellent and extremely affordable multi-mag combo packs like:
Muscle & Fitness + Men's Fitness + Men's Journal + Maxim + Stuff + FHM
3 years each ... $15.95
Men's Fitness + Muscle & Fitness 2 years each ... $8.95
Runner's World + Shape 3 years each ... $9.95
Runner's World + RUNNING TIMES 2 YEARS each ... $13.95
SAVEUR + GOURMET 2 YEARS EACH ... $14.95
Plus other multi-titled magazine packages!

And plenty of our standard single pack titles like:
Backpacker 3 years ... $7.45
RUNNING TIMES 2 YEARS ... $9.45
Outside 3 years ... $3.95
FLY FISHERMAN 2 years ... $13.95
GOLF FOR WOMEN 3 years ... $8.45
Plus many other magazine titles!

If you don't see titles you are looking for we can locate other titles
too.
Gift certificates are available upon request as well!
Shipping is always FREE and there are never hidden charges! **Sorry
U.S. Addresses Only**
See more at: http://stores.ebay.com/Poppas-Magazine-Deals

Advice Needed for Cooking in the Outdoors - Weber 'Smokey Joe' KettleStyle BBQ Brian Anasta General Cooking 9 20-04-2010 11:48 AM
cooking-humor-sports-adult stuff-music Tim Lawyer General Cooking 0 28-03-2010 04:58 AM
cooking-sports-humor---even a zoo hooter guy General Cooking 0 02-09-2009 10:03 PM
Cooking Outdoors John Morgan Barbecue 11 30-09-2007 11:56 PM
Cast iron cooking, in and outdoors NelsonJ763 General Cooking 22 04-09-2004 02:07 PM