Posted to rec.food.cooking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Favorite bleu cheese?

"Lobster Man" > wrote in message
>I go through phases where I absolutely crave various foods. My current
>craving is bleu cheese. I've got like five or six different varieties in
>the fridge right now.
>
> I'm just curious what everyone's favorites are?
>
> So far, I think I like the Danish and US Amish bleus over the British
> Stilton or French cheeses.

My favorite is Point Reyes, http://www.pointreyescheese.com. It's available
at most good grocers in the San Francisco bay area.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Joe" > wrote in message
> "Lobster Man" > wrote in message
>>I go through phases where I absolutely crave various foods. My current
>>craving is bleu cheese. I've got like five or six different varieties in
>>the fridge right now.
>>
>> I'm just curious what everyone's favorites are?
>>
>> So far, I think I like the Danish and US Amish bleus over the British
>> Stilton or French cheeses.

> My favorite is Point Reyes, http://www.pointreyescheese.com. It's
> available at most good grocers in the San Francisco bay area.

My favorite is Cabazola. A german double cream blue. Haven't been able
to find any down here so I'm settling for brie.

--
My Word
in

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:56:48 -0500, "MOMPEAGRAM" >
wrote:

>"Joe" > wrote in message
>>
>> My favorite is Point Reyes, http://www.pointreyescheese.com. It's
>> available at most good grocers in the San Francisco bay area.
>>

>My favorite is Cabazola. A german double cream blue. Haven't been able
>to find any down here so I'm settling for brie.

Mmmm. Cambazola, I love it too!
http://www.swissrose.com/pages/j301_a1831.html

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:14:13 -0800, "Joe" > wrote:

>"Lobster Man" > wrote in message
>>I go through phases where I absolutely crave various foods. My current
>>craving is bleu cheese. I've got like five or six different varieties in
>>the fridge right now.
>>
>> I'm just curious what everyone's favorites are?
>>
>> So far, I think I like the Danish and US Amish bleus over the British
>> Stilton or French cheeses.

>My favorite is Point Reyes, http://www.pointreyescheese.com. It's available
>at most good grocers in the San Francisco bay area.

Got some at Mollie Stone's today. The Cheese man said "Maytag Blue,
eat your heart out", so I'm expecting good things.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:56:48 -0500, "MOMPEAGRAM" >
> wrote:
>>
>>"Joe" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> My favorite is Point Reyes, http://www.pointreyescheese.com. It's
>>> available at most good grocers in the San Francisco bay area.
>>>

>>My favorite is Cabazola. A german double cream blue. Haven't been able
>>to find any down here so I'm settling for brie.

> Mmmm. Cambazola, I love it too!
> http://www.swissrose.com/pages/j301_a1831.html
>
> --
> See return address to reply by email