Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New system

Oh pshaw, on Sat 25 Nov 2006 03:38:15p, modom (palindrome guy) meant to
say...

> I'm testing my new computer. The old one was getting mighty rickety
> around the hard drive, so I replaced it yesterday.
>
> OBFood: Leftover cornbread dressing is mighty good, but I'm running
> out of gravy too fast.
>
> --
>
> modom

That's exactly why I made so much gravy this year. I could make a meal on
cornbread dressing with gravy over it.

--
Wayne Boatwright

If at first we don't succeed, we run the risk of
failure.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> Oh pshaw, on Sat 25 Nov 2006 03:38:15p, modom (palindrome guy) meant to
> say...
>
> > I'm testing my new computer. The old one was getting mighty rickety
> > around the hard drive, so I replaced it yesterday.
> >
> > OBFood: Leftover cornbread dressing is mighty good, but I'm running
> > out of gravy too fast.
> >
> > --
> >
> > modom
> >

> That's exactly why I made so much gravy this year. I could make a meal on
> cornbread dressing with gravy over it.

Witha dollop of cranberries on the side - that was my lunch!

I bought a tub of Tofukey gravy this year, since I don't eat poultry. I
don't have a problem with my dressing 'dry', but the gravy was pretty
decent and it was a real treat to have something to ladle over my mash!
But on the leftover dressing, oooh la la!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I brought home some turkey from my sister-in-law's house this year, but
no dressing. Unfortunately, her dressing is not very good and on the
dry side. She did make copius amounts of gravy, but that poor
dressing.........

(sigh)

I made the ham and kept several slices here at the house so there will
be good sandwiches for the next few days. Yay!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 25 Nov 2006 16:49:07 -0800, "Jude" > wrote:

>I bought a tub of Tofukey gravy this year, since I don't eat poultry. I
>don't have a problem with my dressing 'dry', but the gravy was pretty
>decent and it was a real treat to have something to ladle over my mash!
>But on the leftover dressing, oooh la la!!!!

What was your gravy base - since you don't eat poultry?

--
See return address to reply by email