Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Is Panasonic SR TMB10 Rice cooker/Steamer this a good unit to buy?

Is Panasonic SR TMB10 Rice cooker/Steamer this a good unit to buy?

It has setting for
- white rice - 40 mins to cook
- brown rice - 1 hr to cook
- soup - 1hr
- slow cooking - 1-12 hr
- cake making

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Never mind my question. I found a link in this ng where I tried to get
some info a while back. Someone there said Panasonic SR TMB 10 is
great for brwon rice. So I am ver happy. I went to linen N thigs
yesterday to buy bedsheets and a blender and saw this rice cooker and
the Sharper Image Air purifier GP model which I had been planning to
get. My city has 20% off on first purcahse if you open an account with
them and so I got really good deal on all the items.

If anyone interested in, here is the current price at that store (in
West Coast) for
- Panasonic SR TMB 10 - $59.99
- Magic Bullet blender - $59.99
- Sharper Image Air purifier GP model - $449.99

What's more? They were selling some food items like sun dried tomatoes,
Harry and Davis Starberry Jam, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Hamburger rub,
Pitted Olive, etc. half price. With 20% off, I haven't got any such
deal in a long time since I don't shop when things are on sale (except
for computer hard ware and electronic stuff) and only shop when there
is no traffic on the road and the stores are not crowded.

Can you beleive that I got 32 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil (a very good
brand) for $4.40? Bought 3 bottles since I only use olive oil though I
recently bought a big can of non extra virgin version.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...15fb32a209da03