PENMART01

Default Smoothies

In article >, Dog3
> writes:

>The fruit season is winding down here.

PUMPKIN PIE SMOOTHIE

1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin, chilled
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
1 cup (8 ounce container) vanilla low fat yogurt
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Whipped cream or Cool Whip

Combine all ingredients except whipped topping. Blend well. Top with whipped
topping and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
---

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Rick & Cyndi

"Dog3" > wrote in message
02...
: The fruit season is winding down here. I bought a book on
smoothies titled
: 'Sin-Free Chocolate Smoothies' hoping to find some nice fallish
smoothies
: low in calories and fat with no cholesterol. The author is
Gabriel
: Constans. This book has plenty of recipes and I made both of
these early in
: the evening and used a couple of friends as 'testers' <G>.
Both smoothies
: got a thumbs up.
:
: Peachy Keen
snip
Carbohydrates 39 g; Cholesterol 0 mg
<snip>

:
: The Gingerbread Man (or Woman)
snip
: Carbohydrate 25 g; Cholesterol 0 mg
========

I've saved these for later. Right now I'm trying to reduce my
Carbs... both of those would be murder on my daily/portion carb
count.

Bob Pastorio

PENMART01 wrote:

> In article >, Dog3
> > writes:
>
>>The fruit season is winding down here.

> PUMPKIN PIE SMOOTHIE
>
> 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin, chilled
> 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
> 1 cup (8 ounce container) vanilla low fat yogurt
> 1/4 cup granulated sugar
> 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
> Whipped cream or Cool Whip
>
> Combine all ingredients except whipped topping. Blend well. Top with whipped
> topping and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.

Canned pumpkin? Evaporated milk? Vanilla low-fat yogurt? Pre-mixed pie
spice? Cool Whip?

Love that good old, scratch home cooking.

Pastorio

John Freck

John's Vanilla Overload Vanilla Soy Smootie

24oz Vanilla Soy Milk
8oz Vanilla Yogurt
1 Tbsn. Vanilla
1 Tbsn. Honey
2 packets of Vanilla Carnation Inst. Breakfast
4 Ice Cubes
3 Scoops Soy Protein powder.
1 Sliced banana

Blend in blender. Serves 3.