Old 01-11-2006, 05:46 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hey Spammy!

Looking Glass wrote in
:

Hey, I plan to do some travelling. Will I able to find SPAM wherever
I go,
or should I pack a case or two?

It's always a good idea to have an extra can of SPAM around. The 7-ouncer
even fits in your back pocket. The 12-ouncer rides nicely in your briefcase
or suitcase. But, on the other hand, you should have no trouble finding
SPAM. It's a registered trademark in 101 countries.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:42 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Old 01-11-2006, 08:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Looking Glass wrote:
Hey, I plan to do some travelling. Will I able to find SPAM wherever I go,
or should I pack a case or two?

You can try but the problem is that you aren't allowed to take SPAM
with you on the plane: it's classified as a chemical WMD.