FoodBanter.com

-   -   Hey Spammy! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/105571-re-hey-spammy.html)

The Spaminator 01-11-2006 05:46 AM

Hey Spammy!

Looking Glass > wrote in
:

> Hey, I plan to do some travelling. Will I able to find SPAM wherever
> I go,
> or should I pack a case or two?

It's always a good idea to have an extra can of SPAM around. The 7-ouncer
even fits in your back pocket. The 12-ouncer rides nicely in your briefcase
or suitcase. But, on the other hand, you should have no trouble finding
SPAM. It's a registered trademark in 101 countries.

Looking Glass 01-11-2006 06:42 AM

Hey Spammy!

[email protected] 01-11-2006 08:14 AM

Hey Spammy!

Looking Glass wrote:
> Hey, I plan to do some travelling. Will I able to find SPAM wherever I go,
> or should I pack a case or two?

You can try but the problem is that you aren't allowed to take SPAM
with you on the plane: it's classified as a chemical WMD.

The Spaminator 01-11-2006 11:38 AM

Hey Spammy!

wrote in
oups.com:

> Looking Glass wrote:
>> Hey, I plan to do some travelling. Will I able to find SPAM wherever
>> I go, or should I pack a case or two?
>>

> You can try but the problem is that you aren't allowed to take SPAM
> with you on the plane: it's classified as a chemical WMD.

Blasphemy, you will feel the wrath of spam if you continue to spew this
sort of trash anymore.

The Spaminator 01-11-2006 11:40 AM

Hey Spammy!

feverish > wrote in news:2091625.GPVzITFWuG@underthebridge:

> wrote:
>

>> Looking Glass wrote:
>>> Hey, I plan to do some travelling. Will I able to find SPAM wherever I
>>> go, or should I pack a case or two?
>>>

>> You can try but the problem is that you aren't allowed to take SPAM
>> with you on the plane: it's classified as a chemical WMD.

> Bwahahaha!!!
>
> oh my gods... bahhahahaha!!!!
>
> -feverish

May the sharp edge of the lid cut your pinkie and disable your usenet
posting ability.

OM!!!!!

Key Tronic 01-11-2006 12:43 PM

Hey Spammy!

feverish > wrote in news:2091625.GPVzITFWuG@underthebridge:

> wrote:
>

>> Looking Glass wrote:
>>> Hey, I plan to do some travelling. Will I able to find SPAM wherever I
>>> go, or should I pack a case or two?
>>>

>> You can try but the problem is that you aren't allowed to take SPAM
>> with you on the plane: it's classified as a chemical WMD.

> Bwahahaha!!!
>
> oh my gods... bahhahahaha!!!!
>
> -feverish

Why don't you two get a room?