Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,balt.general,alt.peeves

Default Andrea, Kitchen Goddess

This woman runs a successful catering outfit near Baltimore, but how
the hell did she land a TV spot? Is her husband a bigwig with PBS,
like Russ Morash was, when he got his talentless wife to appear in a
number of shows?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Way Back Jack wrote:
>> I have absolutely *no* idea who you're talking about,

> Which attests to your ignorance.
>
> She's part of the Coastal Cooking show featuring John Shields.

Are you assuming <cough cough> that everyone here is in Bal'mer?
And what's up with that troll like behavior of cross posting annoying
messages like you do?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 21:29:09 -0400, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>Way Back Jack wrote:
>>> I have absolutely *no* idea who you're talking about,

>> Which attests to your ignorance.
>>
>> She's part of the Coastal Cooking show featuring John Shields.
>>

>Are you assuming <cough cough> that everyone here is in Bal'mer?
>And what's up with that troll like behavior of cross posting annoying
>messages like you do?

He's earning a spot in my kill file, that's for sure.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,balt.general,alt.peeves

> wrote in message
> On 7 Oct 2006 18:27:52 -0700, "-SD-" > wrote:
>

> >Way Back Jack wrote:

> >> Which attests to your ignorance.
> >>
> >> She's part of the Coastal Cooking show featuring John Shields.
> >>

> >That also tells me absolutely nothing. And before you start with the
> >insults, not all of us live in the US nor do we watch US television. I
> >have no clue as to who you are talking about or what the show is all
> >about since it isn't a part of my daily or weekly televison viewing
> >schedule.
> >
> >As far as how she got her job? Who cares other than you?
> >
> >-SD-

> I always wonder why people feel the need to post in a thread they
> admit to knowing absolutely nothing about.

And I always wonder why people cross post to rec.arts.tv, rec.food.cooking,
alt.support.diet (the group I read), balt.general, and alt.peeves, when the
post is only marginally relevant to alt.support.diet. How is how
whatsherface got her job, going to help anybody here with their problen with
weight loss, choosing a healthy diet or supporting them when they've had a
bad "diet" day? I wish you'd go away with this crap.

Tonia

Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,balt.general,alt.peeves

On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:01:21 GMT (Way Back Jack) wrote
in Message id: >:

>On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:53:52 -0700, "teachrmama" >
>wrote:

>>> Which attests to your ignorance.
>>>
>>> She's part of the Coastal Cooking show featuring John Shields.

>>Let me get this straight: Anyone who doesn't know everything you know is
>>ignorant?

>Ignorance is flaming into a thread when someone asks a serious
>question.

Serious?

Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,balt.general,alt.peeves

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 06:39:22 -0400, Missing Person <lick@myballs.***>
wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:01:21 GMT (Way Back Jack) wrote
>in Message id: >:
>
>>On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:53:52 -0700, "teachrmama" >
>>wrote:

>>>Let me get this straight: Anyone who doesn't know everything you know is
>>>ignorant?

>>Ignorance is flaming into a thread when someone asks a serious
>>question.

>Serious?

Yup.
Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,balt.general,alt.peeves

wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:01:21 GMT (Way Back Jack) wrote
>in Message id: >:
>
>>On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:53:52 -0700, "teachrmama" >
>>wrote:

>>>Let me get this straight: Anyone who doesn't know everything you know is
>>>ignorant?

>>Ignorance is flaming into a thread when someone asks a serious
>>question.

>Serious?

If not, here's a serious one: Are you on Andrea's payroll?

Andrea's Family Restaurant - Crafton Ken[_13_] Restaurants 0 25-09-2010 09:45 PM
Green Goddess Dimitri General Cooking 0 12-04-2010 11:33 PM
Green Goddess gloria.p General Cooking 0 11-04-2010 11:28 PM
Martha's favorite Latke recipe, Andrea Bocelli, & French treat tonight Dee.Dee General Cooking 13 13-12-2007 05:38 PM
The Gumbo Goddess TammyM[_1_] General Cooking 37 05-03-2007 03:15 PM