Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Crock Pot pre-made frozen meals

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan said...

> She put in one of those Banquet
> crock pot meals you get out of the freezer section of the supermarket.
> I don't know what time she put the bag of stuff in the crock pot.
> The directions said cook on low 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours. We
> ate at 1pm. It was one of the most god awful lunches I've had in a
> long time.

The proverbial "Crock o' Shit" huh?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

LOL!!

Andy wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan said...
>
> > She put in one of those Banquet
> > crock pot meals you get out of the freezer section of the supermarket.
> > I don't know what time she put the bag of stuff in the crock pot.
> > The directions said cook on low 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours. We
> > ate at 1pm. It was one of the most god awful lunches I've had in a
> > long time.

> The proverbial "Crock o' Shit" huh?
>
> Andy

55+ Crock Pot Meals DinkingAround Recipes 0 23-08-2014 03:07 PM
Frozen meals? Serene General Cooking 137 11-11-2007 10:47 PM
Crock Pot pre-made frozen meals aem General Cooking 2 15-09-2006 06:20 PM
Crock Pot pre-made frozen meals George General Cooking 3 15-09-2006 03:46 PM
Frozen summertime meals Michael Grossman General Cooking 4 20-06-2004 12:39 PM