Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Salsa recipe

A few weeks ago on PBS they made Quesadillas along with a toasted corn
salsa. Unfortunately I didn't script the recipe. Does anyone know it?
Looked really good.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On 7 Sep 2006 14:08:40 -0700, Bali wrote:
>
> > A few weeks ago on PBS they made Quesadillas along with a toasted
> > corn salsa. Unfortunately I didn't script the recipe. Does anyone
> > know it? Looked really good.

> This must be a troll of some sort. Or maybe we;re wupposed to
> look at all the PBS schedules from every city, going back 5
> weeks, for a show that made quesadillas and corn salsa.

America's Test Kitchen had a show a week or so back with quesadillas.
It wasn't roasted corn salsa though, but roasted corn and beans in the
quesadillas. No telling if that's what the OP wants. If so, it recipes
should be on their web site.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 7 Sep 2006 14:08:40 -0700, Bali wrote:
>
> > A few weeks ago on PBS they made Quesadillas along with a toasted corn
> > salsa. Unfortunately I didn't script the recipe. Does anyone know it?
> > Looked really good.

> This must be a troll of some sort. Or maybe we;re wupposed to
> look at all the PBS schedules from every city, going back 5
> weeks, for a show that made quesadillas and corn salsa.
>
> -sw

That's right. I'm a troll. Now run along before I make quesadillas
out of you!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 7 Sep 2006 14:08:40 -0700, Bali wrote:
>
>> A few weeks ago on PBS they made Quesadillas along with a toasted corn
>> salsa. Unfortunately I didn't script the recipe. Does anyone know it?
>> Looked really good.

> This must be a troll of some sort. Or maybe we;re wupposed to
> look at all the PBS schedules from every city, going back 5
> weeks, for a show that made quesadillas and corn salsa.
>
> -sw

Why are you so afraid of trolls (or trollers)?

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> Steve Wertz wrote:
> > On 7 Sep 2006 14:08:40 -0700, Bali wrote:
> >
> >> A few weeks ago on PBS they made Quesadillas along with a toasted corn
> >> salsa. Unfortunately I didn't script the recipe. Does anyone know it?
> >> Looked really good.

> > This must be a troll of some sort. Or maybe we;re wupposed to
> > look at all the PBS schedules from every city, going back 5
> > weeks, for a show that made quesadillas and corn salsa.
> >
> > -sw

> Why are you so afraid of trolls (or trollers)?
>
> Bob

Steve Wertz: I've found the website where this recipe should be on.
It's 'America's Test Kitchens.' I was thinking that I'd find the
recipe alot faster if I would look at half the recipes and you would
look at half the recipes and get back to me if or when you find what I
am looking for.
Best Regards,
Balthazar

Posted to rec.food.cooking
jay jay is offline

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 04:28:49 -0700, Bali wrote:

> zxcvbob wrote:
>> Steve Wertz wrote:

>> > This must be a troll of some sort. Or maybe we;re wupposed to
>> > look at all the PBS schedules from every city, going back 5
>> > weeks, for a show that made quesadillas and corn salsa.
>> >
>> > -sw

>> Why are you so afraid of trolls (or trollers)?
>>
>> Bob

> Steve Wertz: I've found the website where this recipe should be on.
> It's 'America's Test Kitchens.' I was thinking that I'd find the
> recipe alot faster if I would look at half the recipes and you would
> look at half the recipes and get back to me if or when you find what I
> am looking for.
> Best Regards,
> Balthazar

ahahahaha...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 8 Sep 2006 04:28:49 -0700, Bali wrote:
>
> > Steve Wertz: I've found the website where this recipe should be on.

> Now see? If you'd just use a little brain-power rather than
> asking vague questions here, you'd be much better off.
>
> > It's 'America's Test Kitchens.'

> There's still no such show.
>
> > I was thinking that I'd find the
> > recipe alot faster if I would look at half the recipes and you would
> > look at half the recipes and get back to me if or when you find what I
> > am looking for.

> You should stop thinking.

I'll meat you half way and stop thinking as soon as you stop eating.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 8 Sep 2006 12:06:09 -0700, Bali wrote:
>
> > Steve Wertz wrote:
> >
> >> You should stop thinking.

> > I'll meat you half way and stop thinking as soon as you stop eating.

> Nobody will "meat" me. That's more Greg Morrow's bag.
>
> And even if you did spell it right, it still wouldn't make much
> sense.
>
> -sw

Why would I try and make sense when conversing with someone of your
calibre?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 8 Sep 2006 12:06:09 -0700, Bali wrote:
>
> > Steve Wertz wrote:
> >
> >> You should stop thinking.

> > I'll meat you half way and stop thinking as soon as you stop eating.

> Nobody will "meat" me. That's more Greg Morrow's bag.
>
> And even if you did spell it right, it still wouldn't make much
> sense.
>
> -sw

Steve I suppose you don't know my history. That's probably because
know one has come to your place and told you...What follows may shock
you unless you're stupid in which case it will bore you...

Steve, in a previous life many centuries ago I was the Roman General
known as Titus Andronicus. That's no shit. Now the Goth Queen like
she was the mother of two rapscallions who did a nasty. So one day I
called the two boys over for a get together. I strung em' both up like
a couple of hogs and bled them out. I ground them up in my hobart
brand meat grinder and made a couple of nice meet pies which I then
proceeded to serve to their mother.
Now Steve, having heard this I hope that you don't find it too far
fetched when I say that I will make quesadillas out of you. Steve
quesadillas are not popular in Mexico where people would rather have
woods meet quesadillas such as moose and lamb. If you've ever been to
the Mexican province of Guajira you would know that moose and reindeer
rule the planes. In the spring mountain sheep leep down in one jump
onto the backs of reindeer in heet and create a sub species known as
the alpine wertz, a most ornery animal indeed.