Posted to alt.food.coca-cola,alt.food.coffee,alt.food.dennys,alt.food.diabetic,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.fat-free,alt.food.grits,alt.food.hamburger,alt.food.ice-cream

Default candymaker needs your help

I need your help. I'm a home candy maker who make what some people have
called the best chocolate truffles they have every had. I need to expand
this into a business with a retail outlet.
Since I am disabled and unable to get a loan for this because of my income
being low. That I'm asking anyone who will send one dollar to me. If you
wish to send more that's up to you. I'm posting this in all news groups to
raise the $500,000 that it will take to insure my success. I know that seems
like a lot but location, products, and equipment cost are high.
So if you wish to help me please send $1.00 to
Candyman
108 W. Fillmore
Jefferson City, MO. 65101
Thank you for taking the time to read my request. Help me bring this dream
into a reality.

Posted to alt.food.coca-cola,alt.food.coffee,alt.food.dennys,alt.food.diabetic,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.fat-free,alt.food.grits,alt.food.hamburger,alt.food.ice-cream

"candyman001" > wrote in
k.net: