Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default candymaker needs your help

I need your help. I'm a home candy maker who make what some people have
called the best chocolate truffles they have every had. I need to expand
this into a business with a retail outlet.
Since I am disabled and unable to get a loan for this because of my income
being low. That I'm asking anyone who will send one dollar to me. If you
wish to send more that's up to you. I'm posting this in all news groups to
raise the $500,000 that it will take to insure my success. I know that seems
like a lot but location, products, and equipment cost are high.
So if you wish to help me please send $1.00 to
Candyman
108 W. Fillmore
Jefferson City, MO. 65101
Thank you for taking the time to read my request. Help me bring this dream
into a reality.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

candyman001 wrote:

> Since I am disabled and unable to get a loan for this because of my income
> being low. That I'm asking anyone who will send one dollar to me. If you
> wish to send more that's up to you. I'm posting this in all news groups
> to raise the $500,000 that it will take to insure my success.

I have the money for the whole thing, but
it's in a bank in Nigeria and I need to
pay a $5000 transfer fee to get it out.
If you'll just pay the fee, I'll be glad
to finance your whole venture. :-)
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

I have followed this post through 4 or 5 different groups now. THIS IS A
SCAM!! In Missouri you can not legally sell food prepared in your home.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

candyman001 wrote:
> I need your help. I'm a home candy maker who make what some people have
> called the best chocolate truffles they have every had. I need to expand
> this into a business with a retail outlet.
> Since I am disabled and unable to get a loan for this because of my income
> being low. That I'm asking anyone who will send one dollar to me. If you
> wish to send more that's up to you. I'm posting this in all news groups to
> raise the $500,000 that it will take to insure my success. I know that seems
> like a lot but location, products, and equipment cost are high.
> So if you wish to help me please send $1.00 to
> Candyman
> 108 W. Fillmore
> Jefferson City, MO. 65101
> Thank you for taking the time to read my request. Help me bring this dream
> into a reality.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

candyman001 wrote:
> I need your help. I'm a home candy maker who make what some people have
> called the best chocolate truffles they have every had. I need to expand
> this into a business with a retail outlet.
> Since I am disabled and unable to get a loan for this because of my income
> being low. That I'm asking anyone who will send one dollar to me. If you
> wish to send more that's up to you. I'm posting this in all news groups to
> raise the $500,000 that it will take to insure my success. I know that seems
> like a lot but location, products, and equipment cost are high.
> So if you wish to help me please send $1.00 to
> Candyman
> 108 W. Fillmore
> Jefferson City, MO. 65101
> Thank you for taking the time to read my request. Help me bring this dream
> into a reality.

thats sounds cool i am disabled also
and i am just starting out doing the same thing
but i am having a hard time getting the products i need to make it and
it buy the pounds
what would you do if you could get it all the money
maybe we could help each other
i need it for my non-profit org/for kids
to build a city within a city for kids to stay and learn and other/
this donalds honor inc/
saying good by for now/

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

On 21 Aug 2006 05:29:31 -0700, "ticked off"
> wrote:

>candyman001 wrote:
>> I need your help. I'm a home candy maker who make what some people have
>> called the best chocolate truffles they have every had. I need to expand
>> this into a business with a retail outlet.
>> Since I am disabled and unable to get a loan for this because of my income
>> being low. That I'm asking anyone who will send one dollar to me. If you
>> wish to send more that's up to you. I'm posting this in all news groups to
>> raise the $500,000 that it will take to insure my success. I know that seems
>> like a lot but location, products, and equipment cost are high.
>> So if you wish to help me please send $1.00 to
>> Candyman
>> 108 W. Fillmore
>> Jefferson City, MO. 65101
>> Thank you for taking the time to read my request. Help me bring this dream
>> into a reality.

>thats sounds cool i am disabled also
>and i am just starting out doing the same thing
>but i am having a hard time getting the products i need to make it and
>it buy the pounds
>what would you do if you could get it all the money
>maybe we could help each other
>i need it for my non-profit org/for kids
>to build a city within a city for kids to stay and learn and other/
>this donalds honor inc/
>saying good by for now/

why don't you do it like the rest of us. and WORK. Get your ass out of
your poor me chair and get some ****ing orders for what you sell and
go to as many banks as you can find until you find one that will give
you the money so you can fulfill those orders. Or, wait this is a good
one, just keep plowing all your profits back into making more product.
so you can sell more product! My god where do I come up with such
innovative thinking!
Don't forget you'll be living on tuna and peanutbutter&jelly
sandwiches for a while. ( i recommend whole grain bread for flavor and
sustance)
But i'll be god damned if doesn't work. For my dads clothing line,
for my moms employment agency, for my sisters baked goods, and for my
jewelry line.
Now YOU can pay me a $1 for a Million dollars worth of advice.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

GET A LIFE AND QUIT FLOODING THE NEWSGROUPS

On 21 Aug 2006 05:05:17 -0700, "ticked off"
> wrote:

>candyman001 wrote:
>> I need your help. I'm a home candy maker who make what some people have
>> called the best chocolate truffles they have every had. I need to expand
>> this into a business with a retail outlet.
>> Since I am disabled and unable to get a loan for this because of my income
>> being low. That I'm asking anyone who will send one dollar to me. If you
>> wish to send more that's up to you. I'm posting this in all news groups to
>> raise the $500,000 that it will take to insure my success. I know that seems
>> like a lot but location, products, and equipment cost are high.
>> So if you wish to help me please send $1.00 to
>> Candyman
>> 108 W. Fillmore
>> Jefferson City, MO. 65101
>> Thank you for taking the time to read my request. Help me bring this dream
>> into a reality.

"<GOD Give Us Children So We Could Have Roses In December>"