Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Green Bean Salad With Almonds

Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:

http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g

Looks good. Do you think there's a sub for tamari?

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.4/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nicky" > wrote in message

> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> > Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g

> Looks good. Do you think there's a sub for tamari?

http://sidedish.allrecipes.com/az/92873.asp

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Nicky" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> > Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g

>> Looks good. Do you think there's a sub for tamari?

> http://sidedish.allrecipes.com/az/92873.asp

Nice site - thanks!

Nicky.

--
A1c 10.5/5.4/<6 T2 DX 05/2004
1g Metformin, 100ug Thyroxine
95/74/72Kg

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g

This looks good except that I am not familiar with tamari. What is it? Is
it hot or spicy, or a different type of flavor?

Thanks,
MaryL

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g

> This looks good except that I am not familiar with tamari. What is it?
> Is it hot or spicy, or a different type of flavor?
>
> Thanks,
> MaryL

I just did a search, and it looks like tamari is a version of soy sauce.
(Sorry...I should have done that before I asked.)

Do you think regular soy sauce would be an acceptable substitute?

MaryL

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

MaryL wrote:
> "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in
> message news:vRzJf.4909$Tf3.3907@dukeread09...
>>
>> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>>> Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g

>> This looks good except that I am not familiar with
>> tamari. What is it? Is it hot or spicy, or a different
>> type of flavor?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> MaryL
>>

> I just did a search, and it looks like tamari is a
> version of soy sauce. (Sorry...I should have done that
> before I asked.)
>
> Do you think regular soy sauce would be an acceptable
> substitute?
>
> MaryL

Regular soy sauce will work just fine.

--
Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

MaryL -out-the-litter> wrote:

: "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:
: >
: > http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g

: This looks good except that I am not familiar with tamari. What is it? Is
: it hot or spicy, or a different type of flavor?

: Thanks,
: MaryL
It's a kind of soy sauce sold in health food stores in the US.

Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> MaryL -out-the-litter> wrote:
>
> : "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : > Here's a link to something I talked about in ASD:
> : >
> : > http://tinyurl.com/9ge8g
>
> : This looks good except that I am not familiar with tamari. What is it?
> Is
> : it hot or spicy, or a different type of flavor?
>
> : Thanks,
> : MaryL
> It's a kind of soy sauce sold in health food stores in the US.
>
> Wendy

Thanks. I had located a definition and learned that tamari is a type of soy
sauce -- but I hadn't though of health food stores as a source.

MaryL