Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Eat ice cream and lose weight !

I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks. A
friend introduced me to Prycena. It's a drug free, contains no
ephedra, is caffeine-free, has no side effects, and it is an excellent
source of calcium. I make my own ice cream with 1% chocolate milk. For
each 6 ounces of milk, I add 3 scoop full of Prycena powder. Prycena
helps curb your appetite and works with your body naturally. I have
only 12 pounds to go. Visit the Web site for more info:
http://immunotec.com/152822

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-calorie

Marc wrote:

bullcrap

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-calorie

Default Fart and loos weight!

Vicki Beausoleil wrote:
> Marc wrote:
>
> bullcrap

When I fart, feels like I lost 5 pound.
Even my pants fits better too.
JS

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-calorie

Protagonist wrote:

> Vicki Beausoleil wrote:
>
>> Marc wrote:
>>
>> bullcrap
>>

> When I fart, feels like I lost 5 pound.
> Even my pants fits better too.
> JS

ESL poster???

Marsha/Ohio

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-calorie

That was on Seinfeld, I saw it. Newman gained a ton of weight!
-Sax

"Vicki Beausoleil" > wrote in message
.. .
> Marc wrote:
>
> bullcrap

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

And we all know ice cream is good for diabetes. Pssssst! Spammers

--
Joe W
T2 Nov '05

"Marc" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks. A
> friend introduced me to Prycena. It's a drug free, contains no
> ephedra, is caffeine-free, has no side effects, and it is an excellent
> source of calcium. I make my own ice cream with 1% chocolate milk. For
> each 6 ounces of milk, I add 3 scoop full of Prycena powder. Prycena
> helps curb your appetite and works with your body naturally. I have
> only 12 pounds to go. Visit the Web site for more info:
> http://immunotec.com/152822

Member

There are many low fat Ice cream available in the market that taste very nice and helps in losing weight. A coconut Mix Ice Cream is my favourite and is very effector in losing weight and is also very healthier. The simple low-fat vanilla ice cream has all the richness you’ll need and is good for the health and in losing weight.
Member

well there's no truth or possibilty for lossing weight with eating ice-cream . i think u were dreaming . Or u were thinking more about loss some weight and now ur thinking that worse things working fine for u . Open ur eyes friend .
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryshudson View Post
There are many low fat Ice cream available in the market that taste very nice and helps in losing weight. A coconut Mix Ice Cream is my favourite and is very effector in losing weight and is also very healthier. The simple low-fat vanilla ice cream has all the richness you’ll need and is good for the health and in losing weight.
Yeah I heard about these ice creams but I never taste it. Are they cheap or costly? And what about there taste?
Member

its been a very good idea to devote one day a week, every week to do this and do it - no more nodes and a sweetness, a loss, even the fat will be a constant result that you have adopted an excellent cardio exercise Force + routine.

Lose weight tan General Cooking 1 07-10-2011 12:50 PM
Natural weight loss tactics to lose weight forever and never gain itback. All the weight-loss secrets! mada General Cooking 0 18-08-2010 03:31 PM
--- 10 Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Brenda[_2_] Wine 0 23-03-2010 12:20 AM
See what happens when you lose weight? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 18 27-10-2007 02:57 AM
Eat Healthy, lose weight [email protected] General Cooking 0 05-02-2007 09:31 PM