Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default UK: Toraidhe Pikeys restore Dickensian times.

Austerity Britain: Starving families 'stealing meat and cheese' as cuts
continue to bite
24 Sep 2013 00:00

Lancashire Police officers are reporting a month-on-month increase in the
shoplifting of basic foodstuffs as families struggle

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/person...ealing-2296520

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Toraidhe Pikeys restore Dickensian times.

"Ian Field" > wrote in message
> Austerity Britain: Starving families 'stealing meat and cheese' as cuts
> continue to bite
> 24 Sep 2013 00:00
>
> Lancashire Police officers are reporting a month-on-month increase in the
> shoplifting of basic foodstuffs as families struggle
>

> http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/person...ealing-2296520

Very sad but it's happening here in the US too.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Ian Field" > wrote in message
>> Austerity Britain: Starving families 'stealing meat and cheese' as cuts
>> continue to bite
>> 24 Sep 2013 00:00
>>
>> Lancashire Police officers are reporting a month-on-month increase in the
>> shoplifting of basic foodstuffs as families struggle
>>

>> http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/person...ealing-2296520

> Very sad but it's happening here in the US too.

Post a link and I'll make it travel over here.

Meanwhile, feel free to make mine travel.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:48:45 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Ian Field" > wrote in message
>> Austerity Britain: Starving families 'stealing meat and cheese' as cuts
>> continue to bite
>> 24 Sep 2013 00:00
>>
>> Lancashire Police officers are reporting a month-on-month increase in the
>> shoplifting of basic foodstuffs as families struggle
>>

>> http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/person...ealing-2296520

>Very sad but it's happening here in the US too.

Except here in the USA food does not make the top 10 list of the most
shoplifted items.

Because the majority of American thieves are stealing what they can
resell.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Who Are You" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:48:45 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Ian Field" > wrote in message
>>> Austerity Britain: Starving families 'stealing meat and cheese' as cuts
>>> continue to bite
>>> 24 Sep 2013 00:00
>>>
>>> Lancashire Police officers are reporting a month-on-month increase in
>>> the
>>> shoplifting of basic foodstuffs as families struggle
>>>

>>> http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/person...ealing-2296520

>>Very sad but it's happening here in the US too.

> Except here in the USA food does not make the top 10 list of the most
> shoplifted items.
>
> Because the majority of American thieves are stealing what they can
> resell.

Isn't Ebay wonderful!

Restore your health Màck©® Diabetic 0 01-10-2008 08:23 PM
First Times George Sushi 26 30-09-2005 04:34 PM
White spots on Cabinets ? How to restore ? PENMART01 General Cooking 3 19-01-2005 07:43 PM
"Iced Tea" myth again; Historical NY Times, LA Times, Chicago Tribune for $50 Barry Popik Historic 0 30-05-2004 07:08 AM
Am trying to restore a cast iron grill pan Kswck General Cooking 2 12-02-2004 05:18 PM