Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default New noodle product: Explore Asian Organic Black Bean SpaghettiShape

On 07/03/2013 05:47 AM, Don Roberto wrote:
> Having said that - I am having a hard time buying that it has always
> been all about food and cats and no snide remarks.
> Just a few days ago Todd, who identified himself as "the Ancient faith"
> preached that when one Jesus of Nazareth's commanded his disciples to
> help "the Least of His brothers", Jesus really meant everyone. Does that
> neatly fit into the category of "just food and sometimes cat discussion
> with no snide remarks"? No cats, food very much in the background. Snide
> remarks? *How* does one respond to silly? Especially after you realize
> it's probably incurable.

Don,

This is group is about two things:

1) helping others, primarily with food and diabetes, but
not restricted to it

2) friendship, with diabetes and anything else, cats
included.

And, "whatsoever you would have others do unto you, do
undo others" and "repay no evil for evil" also means
everyone, not just a select elite. Especially when
they are in trouble. This is what the Ancient Church
taught/teaches and most current churches teach. I can
tell you have never heard of the Sisters of Mercy and you
never read the link about Saint John the Merciful.

How would you like it if folks on this groups addressed
the way you address Susan? Don't do to others what you
you don't want them to do to you. Stop harassing Susan
and Julie.

When people come to this group, afraid they are going to
lose there extremities, die and early death of hearth
disease, and a bunch or other things, not to mention
being stuck with having eat a bunch of tasteless
cardboard the rest of their short lives, they
are *frightened*. The people on this group jump
right in and show mercy, *exactly* as Jesus commanded:
anyone who need mercy or help. And, even if
they don't know Jesus, Jesus knows them.

I look forward to many more years of these folks friendship
both here and in heaven.

-T

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Todd > wrote:
[...]

Todd, you are quite new here. Man of us hve been here for years ad it is
usually a very quiet grup, but , since your arrival has been quite lively.
It is a food group but there are quite a few ca lovers in it,hence the cat
and dat diet posts. It isnot really for religious discussion etc and even
hevy duty discussion of diabetes control issues For that, ppretty much
all of us participate in alt.support.diabetes, whihc is often cranky with
tons of side discussions. DonRberto has very recently coome over form
there , apparantly,not realizing the difference between the groups.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 07/03/2013 05:06 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> Todd, you are quite new here. Man of us hve been here for years ad it is
> usually a very quiet grup, but , since your arrival has been quite lively.
> It is a food group but there are quite a few ca lovers in it,hence the cat
> and dat diet posts. It isnot really for religious discussion etc and even
> hevy duty discussion of diabetes control issues For that, ppretty much
> all of us participate in alt.support.diabetes, whihc is often cranky with
> tons of side discussions. DonRberto has very recently coome over form
> there , apparantly,not realizing the difference between the groups.
>
> Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Thank you. I will do my best to keep it to cooking. (I
do tend to run on.)

-T