Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default bg 114 2 hrs after mac and cheese and carrots

Not too bad.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Colt T" > wrote in message
> Not too bad.

What was it before?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Haven't we passed down this road before? I never test before I eat. I
think the meter I'm using may read a little high.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Colt T" > wrote in message
> Haven't we passed down this road before? I never test before I eat. I
> think the meter I'm using may read a little high.

Then your numbers are pretty meaningless. Right?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

I'd guess my before meal reading to be around 90, or maybe a little
less. It would likely be less than my fbg.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Colt T" > wrote in message
> I'd guess my before meal reading to be around 90, or maybe a little
> less. It would likely be less than my fbg.

Why is that?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Since my A1c was only 5.2 and I take 250 mg of thiamine daily I'm not
overly concerned about my bg

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default bg 114 2 hrs after mac and cheese and carrots Julie

I think you take even more supplements than I do but do you take high
dose thiamine or benfotiamine?