FoodBanter.com

-   -   bg 114 2 hrs after mac and cheese and carrots (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/419681-bg-114-2-hrs.html)

Colt T 05-09-2012 09:17 PM

bg 114 2 hrs after mac and cheese and carrots

Not too bad.

Julie Bove[_2_] 05-09-2012 09:51 PM

"Colt T" > wrote in message
> Not too bad.

What was it before?

Colt T 05-09-2012 10:22 PM

bg 114 2 hrs after mac and cheese and carrots

Haven't we passed down this road before? I never test before I eat. I
think the meter I'm using may read a little high.

Julie Bove[_2_] 05-09-2012 10:30 PM

"Colt T" > wrote in message
> Haven't we passed down this road before? I never test before I eat. I
> think the meter I'm using may read a little high.

Then your numbers are pretty meaningless. Right?

Colt T 05-09-2012 11:33 PM

bg 114 2 hrs after mac and cheese and carrots

I'd guess my before meal reading to be around 90, or maybe a little
less. It would likely be less than my fbg.

Julie Bove[_2_] 06-09-2012 04:22 AM

"Colt T" > wrote in message
> I'd guess my before meal reading to be around 90, or maybe a little
> less. It would likely be less than my fbg.

Why is that?

Colt T 06-09-2012 12:18 PM

bg 114 2 hrs after mac and cheese and carrots

Since my A1c was only 5.2 and I take 250 mg of thiamine daily I'm not
overly concerned about my bg

Colt T 06-09-2012 01:12 PM

bg 114 2 hrs after mac and cheese and carrots Julie

I think you take even more supplements than I do but do you take high
dose thiamine or benfotiamine?