Old 08-06-2012, 08:05 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default food and recipes

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-chocola...ipe-1338041335
Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-healthy...ipe-1337860443
Healthy Paneer Parantha Recipe

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-mushroo...ipe-1337683149
Mushroom Curry Recipe

http://goarticles.com/article/Easy-a...cipes/6596197/
Easy and Simple Cake Recipes

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-easy-ch...ipe-1338896414
Easy Chocolate Brownie Recipe

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-unique-...ipe-1338984821
Unique Green Mango Rice (Spicy Rice Recipe)

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-indian-...ipe-1338891954
Indian Cauliflower Curry Recipe

Old 07-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Senior Member

hi

Sound cool..

Love to eat banana cake and different recipes for it..

Thanks to share.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:27 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

--
goodfood

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/bread/banana-bread/

Old 13-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Senior Member

hi Cheri[_3_]

A lot of recipes you shared..awesome

Thanx to share...
Old 07-08-2012, 11:08 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"goodfood" wrote in message

hi

Sound cool..

Love to eat banana cake and different recipes for it..

Thanks to share.

--
goodfood

Bananas are to quick to raise me B/G. So I steer clear of them.
Nana

Old 14-08-2012, 06:32 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article ,
"Nana.Wilson" wrote:

"goodfood" wrote in message

hi

Sound cool..

Love to eat banana cake and different recipes for it..

Thanks to share.

--
goodfood

Bananas are to quick to raise me B/G. So I steer clear of them.
Nana

Try eating them while they are still a bit green.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

Old 29-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Banned

Paneer Parantha and Chocolate Brownie are my favorite .. Especially Parantha with curd or Pickles .. Recently i have bought Homemade pickles from Pickles, Achar, Homemade Pickle - Nilon's Actually i have tried varieties of Pickles with different Paranthas like Aloo Parantha, Gobi Paranthas, .. It tastes delicious

Mouth started watering by the name of Chocolate Brownie :P