FoodBanter.com

-   -   food and recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/418199-food-recipes.html)

Ritika Kapoor 08-06-2012 08:05 AM

food and recipes

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-chocola...ipe-1338041335
Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-healthy...ipe-1337860443
Healthy Paneer Parantha Recipe

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-mushroo...ipe-1337683149
Mushroom Curry Recipe

http://goarticles.com/article/Easy-a...cipes/6596197/
Easy and Simple Cake Recipes

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-easy-ch...ipe-1338896414
Easy Chocolate Brownie Recipe

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-unique-...ipe-1338984821
Unique Green Mango Rice (Spicy Rice Recipe)

http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-indian-...ipe-1338891954
Indian Cauliflower Curry Recipe

goodfood 07-07-2012 11:09 AM

hi

Sound cool..

Love to eat banana cake and different recipes for it..

Thanks to share.

Cheri[_3_] 07-07-2012 07:27 PM

food and recipes

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/bread/banana-bread/

goodfood 13-07-2012 11:39 AM

hi Cheri[_3_]

A lot of recipes you shared..awesome

Thanx to share...

Nana.Wilson 07-08-2012 11:08 PM

food and recipes

"goodfood" > wrote in message

> hi
>
> Sound cool..
>
> Love to eat banana cake and different recipes for it..
>
> Thanks to share.
>

> --
> goodfood

Bananas are to quick to raise me B/G. So I steer clear of them.
Nana

Billy[_9_] 14-08-2012 06:32 AM

food and recipes

In article >,
"Nana.Wilson" > wrote:

> "goodfood" > wrote in message
> >
> > hi
> >
> > Sound cool..
> >
> > Love to eat banana cake and different recipes for it..
> >
> > Thanks to share.
> >

> > --
> > goodfood

> Bananas are to quick to raise me B/G. So I steer clear of them.
> Nana

Try eating them while they are still a bit green.

--
Welcome to the New America.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA736oK9FPg>

Pat Nicolson 29-08-2012 11:13 AM

Paneer Parantha and Chocolate Brownie are my favorite .. Especially Parantha with curd or Pickles .. Recently i have bought Homemade pickles from Pickles, Achar, Homemade Pickle - Nilon's Actually i have tried varieties of Pickles with different Paranthas like Aloo Parantha, Gobi Paranthas, .. It tastes delicious

Mouth started watering by the name of Chocolate Brownie :P