Member

Location: Ga.
Smile Hello, Join me in the Limu Experience

The Gift Of The Sea, Treasured by the Tongans of the South Pacific for 3,000 years. Limu has developed a reputation for promoting good health and fighting disease. Improve your health. Scientists have discovered Limu's amazing benefits can be attributed to its complex carbonhydrates, called polysaccharides,as well as its glyconutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Fucoidan- the most exciting of them all-has been cited in more then 800 research studies around the world. I was a dibetic on Medication however a good diet has help me to reframe from that issue.

Try the Seeweed drink with me it just might change your life to learn more about Limu call me @ 229-539-5286 or visit me on line @ bumblebeesinjuly.iamlimu.com
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Hello, Join me in the Limu Experience

"Bumble Bees" > wrote in message

And another one the next day.Hmmmmmm, what's next, the amazing n-juice cure?

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/04/2012 12:59 AM, Bumble Bees wrote:
> The Gift Of The Sea, Treasured by the Tongans of the South Pacific for
> 3,000 years. Limu has developed a reputation for promoting good health
> and fighting disease. Improve your health. Scientists have discovered
> Limu's amazing benefits can be attributed to its complex carbonhydrates,
> called polysaccharides,as well as its glyconutrients, antioxidants,
> vitamins and minerals. Fucoidan- the most exciting of them all-has been
> cited in more then 800 research studies around the world. I was a
> dibetic on Medication however a good diet has help me to reframe from
> that issue.

You will just have to take a number and wait your turn ... we have had a
few spammers and shrills here lately you are number 15 in the current
line ... please take a number and wait by your phone till we ring you.

--
(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"RodS" > wrote in message ...

> You will just have to take a number and wait your turn ... we have had a
> few spammers and shrills here lately you are number 15 in the current line
> ... please take a number and wait by your phone till we ring you.

LOL, or email him or her with information on how to collect their lottery
winnings. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Bumble Bees" > wrote in message
>

> And another one the next day.Hmmmmmm, what's next, the amazing n-juice
> cure?

I'll have Noni of that!

Member

Location: Ga.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodS View Post
On 1/04/2012 12:59 AM, Bumble Bees wrote:
The Gift Of The Sea, Treasured by the Tongans of the South Pacific for
3,000 years. Limu has developed a reputation for promoting good health
and fighting disease. Improve your health. Scientists have discovered
Limu's amazing benefits can be attributed to its complex carbonhydrates,
called polysaccharides,as well as its glyconutrients, antioxidants,
vitamins and minerals. Fucoidan- the most exciting of them all-has been
cited in more then 800 research studies around the world. I was a
dibetic on Medication however a good diet has help me to reframe from
that issue.

You will just have to take a number and wait your turn ... we have had a
few spammers and shrills here lately you are number 15 in the current
line ... please take a number and wait by your phone till we ring you.

I have been waiting in line and want to know what # I am now How about calling the 1- 8oo # and finding the nearest Limu Party in your country or emailing me at and we can set up a Limu Party in you country you invite the guess and we will do the rest. Call Limu direct at 888.8MY.LIMU you were refered by bumble bees 8614746. I dont want you to miss this experience call now!!!

--
(- -)
=m=(_)=m=