Bumble Bees Bumble Bees is offline
Member

Location: Ga.
Smile Hello, Join me in the Limu Experience

The Gift Of The Sea, Treasured by the Tongans of the South Pacific for 3,000 years. Limu has developed a reputation for promoting good health and fighting disease. Improve your health. Scientists have discovered Limu's amazing benefits can be attributed to its complex carbonhydrates, called polysaccharides,as well as its glyconutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Fucoidan- the most exciting of them all-has been cited in more then 800 research studies around the world. I was a dibetic on Medication however a good diet has help me to reframe from that issue.

Try the Seeweed drink with me it just might change your life to learn more about Limu call me @ 229-539-5286 or visit me on line @ bumblebeesinjuly.iamlimu.com