Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Recipe: (To adapt) Yukon gold and sweet potato gratin with fresh herbs

Looks like super duper scalloped potatoes. It's hard to imagine how
this *wouldn't* be incredibly yummy! :-)

PP
- Chris Malcolm
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Susan > wrote:

> I want to have my rutabaga and bake it, too!

Heh!

PP
- Chris Malcolm
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> Looks like super duper scalloped potatoes. It's hard to imagine how
> this *wouldn't* be incredibly yummy! :-)

Or potato bake as we call it.

The gourmet version of it anyway, lol. I like to rub garlic over the
entire pan first and add garlic between ever layer as I go. Did I
mention I like garlic?

Sweet Potato Gratin [email protected] General Cooking 2 29-12-2011 09:11 AM
Yukon Gold cybercat General Cooking 141 16-10-2008 06:38 PM
Sweet potato and mustard gratin Kake L Pugh Vegetarian cooking 0 29-12-2006 09:31 PM
Sweet Potato Carrot and Apple Gratin Marty Norton Recipes (moderated) 0 20-03-2005 02:09 PM