Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default update

I am down over 20 lbs. My scale is not very accurate, so the specific
number is only approximate.

I was feeling very hungry all the time. Doc told me to stop taking
insulin and go back on Januvia. This worked and I am not feeling so
hungry anymore.

I am eating real food, but still occasionally will do a protein shake
for convenience sake.

Feeling a lot better in general. Especially when going up and down
stairs.

First time I went shopping for a couple of hours, walking all around
the store, without feeling exhausted and sick.

My feet and ankles have shrunk down to normal. Shoes all feel too
big! The feeling of heaviness in my legs is gone.

Evelyn
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

That is great news Evelyn, well done. Good to feel good isn't it

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> I am down over 20 lbs. My scale is not very accurate, so the specific
> number is only approximate.
>
> I was feeling very hungry all the time. Doc told me to stop taking
> insulin and go back on Januvia. This worked and I am not feeling so
> hungry anymore.
>
> I am eating real food, but still occasionally will do a protein shake
> for convenience sake.
>
> Feeling a lot better in general. Especially when going up and down
> stairs.
>
> First time I went shopping for a couple of hours, walking all around
> the store, without feeling exhausted and sick.
>
> My feet and ankles have shrunk down to normal. Shoes all feel too
> big! The feeling of heaviness in my legs is gone.
>
> Evelyn

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

wonderful, Lee

Update on Mom... Nexis General Cooking 6 17-11-2007 05:15 AM
Update on Mom.... Nexis General Cooking 6 22-10-2007 11:51 PM
update [email protected] General Cooking 0 28-10-2006 01:56 PM
Update on my Dad (OT) jmcquown General Cooking 17 31-01-2006 04:59 AM
Thanks - and an update Ken Davey General Cooking 23 20-11-2005 10:51 PM