Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default I found the new Whole Foods site!

It is a few miles from my parent's house and although I don't usually take
that route home (I did today) it could be on my way home. So convenient for
me. Not sure when they will be open.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> It is a few miles from my parent's house and although I don't usually take
> that route home (I did today) it could be on my way home. So convenient for
> me. Not sure when they will be open.

Contact Corporate and ask. I expect they'll tell you.

--
May all your good dreams and fine wishes come true! - The Wizard
May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Susan > wrote:

> Whole Foods is nice for sight seeing, but people call it Whole Paycheck
> for a reason. Stuff I buy elsewhere is almost exactly 50% higher at WF
> for the same items.

Much of their content is specific to that kind of store, in my
experience. A lot of it can be bought elsewhere, no lie. Where I am,
in Albuquerque, we also have something called Sunflower Market, which is
effectively identical to Whole Foods: same content, different owners.
Prices are similar, IIRC.

--
May all your good dreams and fine wishes come true! - The Wizard
May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Alice Faber > wrote:

> Some of their house brand stuff is OK, but it's not worth a 30-mile
> round trip.

That's the problem I have. My equivalent to WF is the nearest grocery
store to me, and it's open later than the others.