Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner

My Red Blood Count has been low. Jun is making Pork Blood Soup for me
tonight. I've had it before, in Thailand. It's low carb and tastes good!

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer > wrote:
: My Red Blood Count has been low. Jun is making Pork Blood Soup for me
: tonight. I've had it before, in Thailand. It's low carb and tastes good!

: --
: Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their

i understand tht very rare liver is good for tht kind of blood problems
too. don't know if you like it or not, but try it.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
> : My Red Blood Count has been low. Jun is making Pork Blood Soup for me
> : tonight. I've had it before, in Thailand. It's low carb and tastes
> : good!

> i understand tht very rare liver is good for tht kind of blood problems
> too. don't know if you like it or not, but try it.

Thanks, Wendy. During WWII, the only liver available where we lived was
beef liver that was full of gristle and huge veins. I developed a lifelong
aversion to the stuff.

We can get beef blood, too, but no one else in the house would eat/drink
it.

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> My Red Blood Count has been low. Jun is making Pork Blood Soup for me
> tonight. I've had it before, in Thailand. It's low carb and tastes good!

That's not good! Not the soup but the red blood count. I find that I have
to have red meat twice a week or mine goes too low.