Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Fast Diets ,What have you heard about fast diets?

http://bit.ly/fastdiet or http://bit.ly/allaboutweightlose

Most people will tell you that if you lose weight too fast that you
will put it up again just as quickly of even more quickly. Many of
these people speak from experience. They tried all the diets and
weight loss programs and every time it seemed that they were making
progress it turned out to be "one step forward two steps back".

So where are all the success stories coming from. These successes
prove that it can be done. What is different about these people that
makes it possible for them to keep the weight off? The answer is: not
much. They are just like you and me. Most systems that you come across
will have a percentage of people for whom the system succeeded. This
is normal. It just happened to suit them and therefore worked.

But the consistent theme among weight loss gurus and dieting experts
in recent times is that you must lost weight slowly and that if you
lose it too quickly you will not be able to keep it off. The strange
thing about this is that there is no scientific basis for this theory.
There are no scientific studies that demonstrate that this is true. In
fact the opposite is true. There are studies that show that if you
lose weight quickly and properly that you improve your chances of
success.

These studies on fast diets were researched by Dr. Dana Myatt
(discussed in her book). She then came up with a system of her own
which she has used herself. And guess what? It works. She makes no
wild claims about her weight loss system called The Super Fast Diet.
You will not lose two stone in two weeks, or anything crazy like that.

Her research shows that the people who lost weight quickest had more
success and maintained their target weight more successfully than the
slow losers.

The Super Fast Diet is nutritionally complete and avoids negative
affects of not having a balanced diet which is the dark side of many
other fast diets. Dr. Myatt says "This may...............

read more at : http://bit.ly/fastdiet or http://bit.ly/allaboutweightlose

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"maria" > wrote in message

> Most people will tell you that if you lose weight too fast that you
> will put it up again just as quickly of even more quickly. Many of

Most people are experts? LOL

Cheri