Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.consciousness.4th-way

Default Stupid plumber wouldn't do his job :-(

Man oh man, after a week of nuttin', I ate a package of chocolate
ex-lax, drank a bottle of mineral oil, and nuked the hell out of the
porcelain. The bathroom looked like my ass exploded, the terlit
overflowed all over the floor, I must have shat 5 gallons at least.

The stench notwithstanding, the plumber I called to unplug the terlit
walked in then walked out. Three others did exactly the same thing.
Give me a break, these *******s make a living sifting through other
people's poo, so I'm supposed to buy they can't handle the product of
one pudgy pooh bear?

****ers!