Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Olive Oil Report

Well, last night I finally opened the fancy Fairway olive oil Susan
suggsted I buy. I was makign a vnegrette for dipping artichikes in an
thought this would be a good place. Well, first of all, the color was
gorgeous! A deep green with bis of olive floating around. I tasted a bit
just plain and it has a delightful olivy taste an oiliness(wht would yu
expect0 and I finally tasted that peppery aftertaste that has been so much
discused here. It really was a remarkably stong taste! It looks like a
gret oil for using where its taste will shine, ln dressings or even in a
little bowl to dip bread in when company comes. I WILL NOT WASTE THIS
EXPNSIVE STUFF ON COOKING! Any suggestions for aw use would be
appreciated.

Thanks for the reocmmendation, Susan.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote:
> Well, last night I finally opened the fancy Fairway olive oil Susan
> suggsted I buy. I was makign a vnegrette for dipping artichikes in an
> thought this would be a good place. Well, first of all, the color was
> gorgeous! A deep green with bis of olive floating around. I tasted a
> bit just plain and it has a delightful olivy taste an oiliness(wht would
> yu expect0 and I finally tasted that peppery aftertaste that has been so
> much discused here. It really was a remarkably stong taste! It looks
> like a gret oil for using where its taste will shine, ln dressings or
> even in a little bowl to dip bread in when company comes. I WILL NOT
> WASTE THIS EXPNSIVE STUFF ON COOKING! Any suggestions for aw use would
> be appreciated.
>
> Thanks for the reocmmendation, Susan.

Wendula,

Put a little high quality Balsamic vinegar in the bottom of that bread
dipping bowl. I only buy mine online. I don't buy from them, but here's
some good info on Balsamic vinegar:
http://www.italiansrus.com/articles/balsamic.htm

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"W. Baker" > wrote:

> Well, last night I finally opened the fancy Fairway olive oil Susan
> suggsted I buy.

Which one was it? I googled Fairway olive oil and found quite a
selection.

Priscilla
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
: In article >,
: "W. Baker" > wrote:

: > Well, last night I finally opened the fancy Fairway olive oil Susan
: > suggsted I buy.

: Which one was it? I googled Fairway olive oil and found quite a
: selection.

: Priscilla

D.O.P Gata Hurdes. didn't know they did either until susan mentined
and I bent way down t look at the lower shelves:-) I regularly use they
least expensive EVOO for cooking (and until now) dressings.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"W. Baker" > wrote:

> Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
> : In article >,
> : "W. Baker" > wrote:
>
> : > Well, last night I finally opened the fancy Fairway olive oil Susan
> : > suggsted I buy.
>
> : Which one was it? I googled Fairway olive oil and found quite a
> : selection.
>
> : Priscilla
>
> D.O.P Gata Hurdes. didn't know they did either until susan mentined
> and I bent way down t look at the lower shelves:-) I regularly use they
> least expensive EVOO for cooking (and until now) dressings.

Thanks! I may indulge myself.

Priscilla

Report on.... JeanineAlyse General Cooking 7 28-06-2011 06:31 PM
NYE report RegForte Barbecue 8 04-01-2010 07:10 AM
Sinai Exporter for Olive & Extra Virgin Olive Oil [email protected] General Cooking 1 12-08-2006 10:24 AM
Sinai Exporter for Olive & Extra Virgin Olive Oil [email protected] Marketplace 0 12-08-2006 06:27 AM
A report Dave Bugg Barbecue 21 31-10-2004 12:08 AM