Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default DEWALT DW918 14.4-Volt Flexible Floodlight, No Battery

Price:$63.76
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=B0000222ZQ
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0000222ZQ

Not the brightest flashlight, but I am a fan of gooseneck flashlights because they are so versatile. If you already have the DeWalt 14.4 volt tools, then this is a no-brainer addition.
I have the 14.4 Volt Saw & Drill...have been looking for this light for a LONG time...what a deal here!!!
I've owned 2 of these flashlights. The first two either got lost or stolen and after this review I'm going to buy my third. This flashlight is tough. I've dragged it while crawling under houses, in attics. I've used the flexible neck to wrap around my neck if I need my hands free. I wrap it around conduit, pipes. The comments about the flashlight being unbalanced are all correct when it is stood solely on the battery and the neck is fully extended. If the head is not centered it will flop over. I think the flexible neck is more designed for wrapping around things. For me the most important feature is that I will never have an unexpected dead battery as I carry (3) 14.4 batteries in my drill case.
I bought this mainly because it uses the same battery as the drills I have, overall the light is good (although no beam shape adjustment) but the balance is pretty poor when the flex neck is extended. Hopefully will be able to find replacement bulbs cheaper than the ones listed here on-line.
Works well by the assembly is not as rugged as other DeWalt products.Also, don't let Amazon's picture with a battery lull you into thinking that a battery comes with it, it doesn't.
Brighten your workspace from any angle with the DEWALT DW918. Flexible and durable, the DW918 offers hands-free lighting with up to 3 hours of continuous burn time on a single charge. Bend, twist, wrap or snake the neck to achieve the perfect, steady beam of light in those hard to illuminate workplaces. A great addition to your other DEWALT 14.4 volt tools, the DW918 uses the same battery and charger kit.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

DeWalt DC9091 XRP 14.4-Volt 2.4 Amp Hour NiCad Pod Style Battery:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0002AJKO0
DEWALT DW9063 14.4-Volt Flashlight Replacement Bulb, 2 Pack:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0000222ZK
DEWALT DW9116 7.2-Volt to 18-Volt Pod Style 1 Hour Battery Charger:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00004ZARP