Old 24-02-2009, 02:05 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default RECIPE: Meditteranean stuffed eggplant

x-no-archie: yes

Susan
Cheri wrote:

This sounds really good. Thanks for posting it, I will definitely try it
this weekend.

Let me know what you think. And don't be bashful with those chopped
fresh herbs. Of course, I don't know how big your hand is. The recipe
gave no quantities at all for those.

I have a second recipe from the same person for a Chinese stuffing not
really meant for eggplant stuffing, but adapted to small Japanese
eggplants. Will try that next. It's a ground pork and tofu base.

Susan