Old 24-02-2009, 04:52 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default RECIPE: Meditteranean stuffed eggplant

In article ,
Susan wrote:

I think that next time I will just scoop out all the eggplant

I would translate that to "peel the eggplants and chop."

and make
the stuffing and toss the shells and bake this in a baking dish instead.

Priscilla

Old 25-02-2009, 09:39 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Peppermint Patootie wrote:
Susan wrote:
Peppermint Patootie wrote:
Susan wrote:

I think that next time I will just scoop out all the eggplant

I would translate that to "peel the eggplants and chop."

That makes sense.

and make the stuffing and toss the shells and bake this in a baking
dish instead.

What shells, if peeled and chopped?

Peels. Tossing the peels goes without saying.

I love the flavor and texture of eggplant skins!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061