Posted to alt.support.trauma-ptsd,alt.food.diabetic,aus.services.defence,rec.food.cooking

Default REC: Crunchy Coco Pops Gumbo

I decided on this one to appeal to all the young, tender soft skinned
children I see catching the school bus in the mornings. Don't tell the
SO on me, let her keep on bringing home the bacon! ;-)

Crunchy Coco Pops Gumbo

Serving size: Serves 10 or more
Cuisine type: Modern Australian
Cooking time: Less than 30 minutes
Course: Dessert

TIP: Delight the kids by including a handful of lollies in the
Chocolate Crackles mix. Try M&Ms, small fruit jubes, sultanas, glacé
cherries or desiccated coconut; or sprinkle with hundreds and
thousands.
INGREDIENTS

185g butter
300g white marshmallows
2 tablespoons cocoa, sifted
5 cups Coco Pops

METHOD

Line patty tins with paper patty liners (you should need about 24).

Place butter and marshmallows in a saucepan; stir over a very low heat
until butter and marshmallows melt. Remove from heat and stir in
sifted cocoa and Coco Pops; mix well. Spoon into prepared patty tins
and chill until firm.

Add to Gumbo, serve.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join us in our fight for personal freedoms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
http://www.nambla.org/
Posted to alt.support.trauma-ptsd,alt.food.diabetic,aus.services.defence,rec.food.cooking

Default Crunchy Coco Pops Gumbo

What a wonderful diabetic recipe Peter

PeterLucas wrote:
> I decided on this one to appeal to all the young, tender soft skinned
> children I see catching the school bus in the mornings. Don't tell the
> SO on me, let her keep on bringing home the bacon! ;-)
>
> Crunchy Coco Pops Gumbo
>
> Serving size: Serves 10 or more
> Cuisine type: Modern Australian
> Cooking time: Less than 30 minutes
> Course: Dessert
>
> TIP: Delight the kids by including a handful of lollies in the
> Chocolate Crackles mix. Try M&Ms, small fruit jubes, sultanas, glacé
> cherries or desiccated coconut; or sprinkle with hundreds and
> thousands.
> INGREDIENTS
>
> 185g butter
> 300g white marshmallows
> 2 tablespoons cocoa, sifted
> 5 cups Coco Pops
>
> METHOD
>
> Line patty tins with paper patty liners (you should need about 24).
>
> Place butter and marshmallows in a saucepan; stir over a very low heat
> until butter and marshmallows melt. Remove from heat and stir in
> sifted cocoa and Coco Pops; mix well. Spoon into prepared patty tins
> and chill until firm.
>
> Add to Gumbo, serve.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,aus.services.defence,alt.ozdebate,melb.general,aus.tv

PeterLucas > wrote in news:5635b97f-6860-49c3-b80e-
:

> I decided on this one to appeal to all the young, tender soft skinned
> children I see catching the school bus in the mornings.

It's quite telling that kirkland would mention "young, tender, soft
skinned children"..... as we *all* know about it's predilection for
downloading pictures of very young children to use as it's computer
wallpaper and screensaver....... because it "likes to admire their
beauty'!!!

LeeBee from ozdebate and melb.general would remember that.

*NEVER EVER* post pics of your young children in a group that kirkland has
access to, unless you don't mind the thought of that fat grubby creep
sitting at it's computer wanking over your kids.

Here's just a few of the fake addresses that the creep has been using of
late.........

From: PeterLucas >

From: Peter Lucas >

From: Peter Lucas >

From: Peter-Lucas >

From: PeterLucas >

From: PeterL >

From: PeterL >

From: PeterL >

From: Peter-Lucas >

From: PeterLucas >

From: PeterL >

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are.

Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> What a wonderful diabetic recipe Peter

I seriously doubt that that was written by Peter.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Ozgirl" > wrote:
>> What a wonderful diabetic recipe Peter

> I seriously doubt that that was written by Peter.

Something strange seems to be going on.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
> "Ozgirl" > wrote:
>> What a wonderful diabetic recipe Peter

> I seriously doubt that that was written by Peter.

I realise that now Still.. nice recipe Similar to our Chocolate
Crackles.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,aus.services.defence,alt.ozdebate,melb.general,aus.tv

Daniel > wrote in news:1234341467.216026
@nntp0.iseek.com.au:

From: 3rd Harmonic >

That belongs to the gutless little grub 'hey-zues'.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Life is not like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today... might burn your ass tomorrow."
Posted to alt.food.diabetic,alt.ozdebate,melb.general,aus.tv

take it outside

i will hold your coats

(may i have your permission to run a book? you dudes get 5%. i get 10%
...punters payutr on th balance)

A referee nuetral.. should be apointed and paid out of the book

I nominate Lindsay as he is fair.. or RV

"Daniel" > wrote in message
> 3rd Harmonic wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:43:53 +0000, PLucas wrote:
>>
>>> PeterLucas > wrote in
>>> news:5635b97f-6860-49c3-b80e- :

>>> It's quite telling that kirkland would mention "young, tender, soft
>>> skinned children".....

>> Corse he/you did - you're/he's *telling* us all about your deep-seated
>> urges, stupid! Who else would be 'telling' us about it?
>>
>> Now, why don't you get back to fatasising about how you will get that
>> bitch of a lollypop lady for dobbing you in for lurking outside the
>> Russell Island Primary School?
>>

> So now you're spreading your crap into other groups!!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic,aus.services.defence,alt.ozdebate,melb.general,aus.tv

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:04:44 +0000, PLucas typed:

> Daniel > wrote in news:1234341467.216026
> @nntp0.iseek.com.au:
>
>> 3rd Harmonic wrote:

>> So now you're spreading your crap into other groups!!

> From: 3rd Harmonic >
>

> That belongs to the gutless little grub 'hey-zues'.

Thanks for the heads up.
I sent in a complaint myself, I'm sick and tired of it!

--
C:\Rexßus.txt