Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Chicken Pot Pie dinner

My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots, corn,
potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with Puff Pastry.
Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!

Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP 132.

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 25 Jan 2009 06:03:59 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots, corn,
>potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with Puff Pastry.
>Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!
>
>Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP 132.

It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> >My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots,
> >corn, potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with
> >Puff Pastry. Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!
> >
> >Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP
> >132.

> It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?

I have, she hasn't. Note the corn, potatoes and quantity, too. I like
CarbQuik pancakes. Gotta make some calzones, too. ;-)

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer wrote:
> Nicky > wrote:
>> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>>
>>> My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots,
>>> corn, potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with
>>> Puff Pastry. Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!
>>>
>>> Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP
>>> 132.

>> It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?

> I have, she hasn't. Note the corn, potatoes and quantity, too. I like
> CarbQuik pancakes. Gotta make some calzones, too. ;-)

You had the whole pie?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Nicky > wrote:

> >> It didn't like you, then! : ( Have you tried carbalose?

> > I have, she hasn't. Note the corn, potatoes and quantity, too. I like
> > CarbQuik pancakes. Gotta make some calzones, too. ;-)

> You had the whole pie?

Yes, dear. "Honey! That's too much for me!" Gulp, gulp . . . gone! ;-D

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 26 Jan 2009 09:32:08 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>"Ozgirl" > wrote:
>> Nick Cramer wrote:

>> > I have, she hasn't. Note the corn, potatoes and quantity, too. I like
>> > CarbQuik pancakes. Gotta make some calzones, too. ;-)

>> You had the whole pie?

>Yes, dear. "Honey! That's too much for me!" Gulp, gulp . . . gone! ;-D

LOL! No sympathy then!

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Cramer View Post
My daughter made it. Besides the chicken, she used peas and carrots, corn,
potatoes, onion & . . . , thickened with flour and topped with Puff Pastry.
Probably a one pint pie. I'm full. Sure was good!

Before dinner BG 84. One hour PP 118. Two hour PP 130. Three hour PP 132.
~Semper Fi~
Wow, your daughter was so sweet she cooked that yummy food for you? It looks delicious, hmmm think I mhave a new recipe to make.

my chicken curry dinner sf[_9_] General Cooking 4 17-02-2010 08:13 PM
chicken for dinner sf[_9_] General Cooking 4 08-11-2009 07:01 PM
Chicken dinner Nick Cramer Diabetic 0 23-07-2009 06:06 AM
Chicken 'dinner' Nick Cramer Diabetic 0 02-06-2008 05:05 AM
Chicken for dinner Michael Odom General Cooking 15 06-05-2005 03:22 AM